@keilah-h
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Idk how that could involve other people’s characters tho
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Well a lot of characters want to but there’s one in particular
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I do have a character who wants to kill Dante
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed That looks great! The proportions and the hands are so good
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
lol amen to that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Did the adventure rp kill this
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes… very sad… 🥺
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohhhh, I am totally doing this for my newest MCs!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Any character! 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One thing I forgot to mention about Baron’s (Brutus’s) appearance is that his clothes are dirty, almost as if he slept in dirt. His scarf, face, and hair are relatively clean though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s so good, but noooooo, Leon!!! 😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
Does it have to be an OC or can it be any character?
-
hybridlore and
freedom are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @rae @mineralizedwritings
anyone wanna do a small challenge? 👀
(you don’t have to do all of them: do as many as you want✨)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Leon Art💜

(and before y’all ask if the only digital art I’ve made for my books so far is sad: the answer is yes🙂↕️)
this one turned out so good tho😭😭😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
That’d be cool! Let me know if you ever start it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
10?
I think?
Maybe 12.
Come to think of it, he might be twelve for the age gap between him and Asher.
Never mind.
I might make them only a year apart because I actually like that better for his arch.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper *lore dump activated* There’s a rumor in Fel’s world that her race/ethnicity are actually related to giants. They’re not, they’re just plain humans, but I wanted them to be close enough that the stories seem to have some truth to them. Felicity is on the shorter/average side.
@jonas @hybridloreFelicity— Edge of Elderstra…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I think we’re between the city and forest, so either one lol. @whalekeeper @loopylin
Sara —> Edge of Elderstrand
“Well, then,” the man said. “Should we try the city? I have a feeling that’s where we’ll best find answers.”
Sara looked toward the deserted, ominous-looking city and bit her lip. “I guess so.”
As the four of them left the fo…[Read more]
- Load More
