@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, and as for why I changed the ending instead of them abandoning Lilitu…
There are a couple reasons why I did that. Maybe they’re not good reasons lol but I’m going to leave it, at least for now so I can play with it. I think it will make the story make a little bit more sense in the future so I’m just going to leave it for now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank youuu!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscribe
I think this is really good! You have some really nice prose.
Thank you so much!
I corrected the things you suggested and you’re right, I think it will flow a lot better! Thank you so much, you have been very helpful! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I think I asked before why he insisted on this, and you said that it was to sweeten the deal for Kaden. Personally, I feel like you should show Kaden as having more hesitation if this is going to work. To me, it seems like they have already made up their minds to become Pythonos. Sure, they’re scared, but to me, it still doesn’t convey a s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness you guys are so good!!!!
I actually have noticed a couple of the things you’ve said before but for some reason I forgot to change them… *facepalm* I’ll go fix them now before I forget again lol!
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
“ A warm ember of hope sparked in her chest, and Sara saw a translucent, pink flicker of a flame.” 👀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, another section! 😆 It looks good! I don’t have too much to say about, but I thought Jonas’s critiques were good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
btw, why isn’t the new Alan in your art collection?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @esther-c @theducktator @the_lost-journal @calyhuge @koshka @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Well, the deadline is passed, so I think I’m gonna judge the three stories that were submitted.
in particular order……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
COME ON YOU TWO! SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THERE!
Okay Linus, now I’m mad.
I KNEW IT! I knew he was going to try to convince Alan to go back to magic, I just didn’t know why, or that it was such a big deal!
You have me a little panicked and thoroughly intrigued.You foretold this well and set the stage in a solid and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
Dang, I miss taking Latin now
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’ll be praying for her and your family ❤️
Glad to hear that you had a good holiday despite it though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh yeah I forgot about that! I haven’t listened to it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a bit rusty, but the first line, since breaths is plural, should be “Spiritūs sunt videre difficilis”
I’m not sure about the second line because the vocabulary is unfamiliar, but it seems off. Just make sure the verb is in the imperative case. I can’t tell if it is or not.
Also, I think “ramos” needs to be “ramōs”.
Real…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 238…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
and 239
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Go to page 240 of the Character Party RP…and scroll to the bottom….ahhhhhh I can’t believe I did that *cries*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
For all the new ppl looking into Character Party, you should find the part where the castle was burning down, the queen was almost killed, the villains were running rampant, the charries were squabbling and Prince Fennin was trying to hold everything together…cuz I think that was our most chaotic masterpiece. Or you could try and find the e…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Some of my fondest memories of KP are from the Character Party RP. (If you’re newer and don’t know what that is, I will link it below.) It had a good run, but eventually, it fizzled out and died
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT
Like we had a BLAST
Oh my goodnesss
Do we still have that google doc where we copied and pasted it all???
- Load More

ooh yes I remember this conversation. Very cool!
The idea of pink translucent flames reminds me of that little salamander and his magic flames in Frozen 2.