@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Look. you got under 200 words.
I’m not going any shorter.
I hardly got to say anything I wanted.
It’s awful, isn’t it.
In the city of Edran, the government had imposed strict control, monitoring every word and action. Daniel, Shelton, and Ezra Darman were not ready to cower. Their goal was clear: disrupt the government’s…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
you beast! I’v tossed ten stories since I last posted.
100 words! are you kidding! What kinda story is that!
My shortest one was 400, and I hardly set the stage.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I guess I was sort of confused by Joseph’s fears about talking to Ezra, then. He seems to have multiple flashbacks to the soldiers, which is a good way to show how the events have affected him. I was probably confused (I’m assuming now that this scene is replacing the one before where he talks to three young men) about why he was…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t tempt me to repeat the actions of Flint in the video I just sent. I feel like y’all are picking on me.
What on earth!! You hit me with a snowball and then demand flash fiction!!!! My worst nightmare!
How. Dare. You.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle Your new blurb sounds so cool! 😍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You got tagged above. ☝️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Shucks.
I changed Ruth’s name to Hope in one sentence. I was almost positive I had on accident.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I know I included a longer passage, but that is something that I think I’m going to do in some situations. I want to have God’s word very clearly there, backing what I’m saying. I do have the scripture passages indented in the actual book, so it will be easier for a reader to just skim if they wanted.
Okay, I can work on the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I like it a lot! The only things I noticed were that you included the long excerpt from the Bible again… most readers already know the Christmas story so I don’t think you need it in there. Then, also, when Amelia was talking about Mary, some of the tenses seemed wrong. Like, maybe it should be in past tense? Idk. And last thi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
Okay Linus, I put that part in that you suggested. I plan on having it just after Stephen and David bring their friends, and I left part of that in this section so you can get the flow. I hope this fixes the problem you mentioned.
Thoughts Anyone?
&n…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We sure do!!!!
Here’s the back to The Crimson Rose.
I’d love feedback on the blurb. I want it to catch your attention, but not give too much away. Here you go.
Three Stories. One War. One Faith.
In the shadow of World War II, Josef faces a terrible choice. Desperate to avoid the inevitable conscription to the Eastern Front,…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh cool! Thank you!I’ll have to check that out! I love older cartoons. Like the Tintin TV series, or Liberty’s Kids, etc. It looks like the art they did for the animal Robbin Hood!
Nope, this isn’t Fateful Night, cause that’s already written and published.
This is my newest WIP called The Crimson Rose.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
what do you think of the story section? as interesting as Friedrich?
Wait……. redwall got made into a movie!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m back. Here you go.
                 Reuven’s hand was shaking, so he dropped it into his lap. Opening his book, he let his eyes trail over the pages of Latin verbs. He had faithfully continued to study, even after leaving university, and he knew these words by heart. Still, he forced himself to read over them slowly and careful…
- Load More


