@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t really know, sorry. I just don’t understand it. I think it would be better if I didn’t play anyways just so that I’m not stuffing my schedule to the brim, sorry. Thanks for trying to include me though 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi sorry I forgot about this. Do you still want characters? I’m not sure I have the energy to write out another character description though
-
Andrew replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Ben cracked his back, “Sure, since that’s all we ever get to do on this God forsaken world.”
Flare chuckled, “Is there ever a time when you’re not complaining?”
Ben cracked his neck, “A lot of different times, but mostly when I’m asleep.”
Flare snorted and shook his head. “…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin sounds good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge oh whoops sorry I missed your rp. Probably still works though since Felicity has been too laser focused this whole time to actually notice the people following her
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
With Fel’s merry rooftop-leaping band
That is a fantastic name. Sounds like people who steal from the rich, give to the poor, and also play folk music on the side ✨
Felicity — Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Finally Benny stopped and took shelter under a tree. The rain had nearly washed him away so he was barely a smudge on the…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“My brain is an English muffin filled with neurons!”-me
“I’m not a smarty pants. I’m a clever trousers!”- my brother
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No problem. I just thought it was funny. You should see the grammar mistakes in my stuff.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, I’m bad at it, sorry
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c The cover!!! 🤩🤩
@freed_and_redeemed Aw, Hans and Felix 😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More

