@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Oh fun! I vote B
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin Alright, sounds good 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge Would you mind if I just slightly changed your rp? Felicity would have jumped down at the same time as the others to fight, I just didn’t rp fast enough, sorry. It would be pretty much exactly the same except Flare doesn’t have to climb back up
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Sorry I think I missed something. What are we voting on?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww 😢😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!
Cute scene between Joseph and Julian? Hmm, not exactly the word I would have gone for…… lol. I think I get what you mean tho.
Ah. I use the name Jesus a lot in my writing. It’s a name with power.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, cute scene between Joseph and Julian! I noticed a few typos, but that’s not a big deal. Only other thing is, I noticed that in Sabina’s letter someone said that the orphans need Jesus. I don’t know why, I can’t remember too many references to Him, so that stood out to me since many fantasy books use a different name for Jes…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re not kicked. You just haven’t RPd so most people guessed you dropped out.
Plus, the boat crew, (which I think you’re characters are with) has done nothing for quiet some time because we’re trying to connect the other groups to them in order to have a little conference and figure out what on earth is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
Okay, I made the suggested changes to the last couple of sections, and I’m working on some more Joseph/Amelia interactions. I thought I’d just go ahead and post the next scene while I take care of the other stuff.
NEXT SECTION
After Leon and Julian left…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Ben and Flare looked at each other, Flare nodded. Ben gave a shout, “Tallyho!” Both leaped from the roof into the crowded street. Ben rushed to the last guard; their swords clashed with sparks.
Flare ran to the girl, “How are you lass? Hold still while I just…” *clank* F…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Quincy was flopped on his back wriggling under a bush. Leo extracted him, taking a moment to brush him off before slinging him over his shoulder.
Best mental picture ever! XD
Rory
Rory looked up at Leo. “Go where? where can we go?” Panic was rising in his chest, but he swallowed it down. He took Leo’s hand and let the young man…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!
He’s so cool In almost a…. hmmm….. not quite creepy….. maybe, in a shivery way. lol.
He’s very cool and very eye catching. Quite the interesting picture! I like it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know that was rash of Baron, but he’s a soloest so he doesn’t understand teamwork
See, this is what Leon was thinking when he was worried about Baron joining their team.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁I drew the underpainting in actual watercolors and scanned it so that’s how I got it to look loose.
me too XD it’s going to be my fav for awhile, can’t wait to finish and print it out!
Btw, vv cool pfp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
My artwork has a lot of hard lines so getting anything ethereal is really hard for me
you’re doing an amazing job I can’t stop staring at it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That is so gorgeous ahhhhh🩷🩶
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin Art ^^ 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m still working on this one but I’m so excited with how its turning out I nep to post it now 🤭I’ve designed new wings for my oc Flax and I’m experimenting with the idea of him having partially translucent skin.
@whalekeeper tagging you bc I think you’ll really like this one : )
I’d work on it more tonight but my wrist hurts lol

yalll like…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Baron (Brutus) and Jenna—Elderstrand, Rooftop Team
Brutus caught sight of the girl, and the wind that whipped about him grew stronger. He helped Jenna the last bit to the rooftop, before acting. There was a blur as he rushed down to the guards, punching one in the chin, and kicking the other in the stomach.
I’ll…[Read more]
- Load More
