@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, the last part. 😆
I think the scene felt a little awkward just because we haven’t seen much of Amelia and what she feels about Joseph, but I think you’re working on adding in more of that. Otherwise, good job.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I love that scene!!
@whalekeeper @loopylin I mean sure, you can team up, as long as it doesn’t get out of hand. *hides behind a tree*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooo, that would be a cool idea.
I had the pro version for a little while as well, but I think both work fine.
I like the look of hand-drawn ones the best, but the ones on there are easier to make and have on hand as I’m writing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Have you tried using Inkarnet?
I really enjoy using them for my maps after I do the initial sketches.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
The next morning, Julian and Leon left to start another journey. They wouldn’t be returning to the capital, so Joseph sent no return letter to Sabina.
Joseph walked with the two former soldiers outside the gates of the town. It was good to be with old friends.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(lol. I have no idea where we’re going and so I didn’t know what else to RP. We can lose him as soon as you like.)
Rory
On Zero Rory, Leo, and Silvia all hesitated a step, throwing the rhythm off just barely. For a flash of a second Rory heard two steps. Then, the sound was gone, masked once more in the rhythm of their own…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Honestly, That’s what I was about to write, (except I didn’t think of the sack part, I just thought of dragging a heavy object.)
But yeah, that’s what I would do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! I really love his character!
Leon and Riker!!!!!!!!
(You see, this is why I snowball you!)
Oh it was so good.
WAIT! Where’s the deaf boy?!?! I’m sure Riker has a deaf kid! Where did he go? Why didn’t Riker say hi to him? *goes into panic attack* don’t you dare tell me he’s dead! Say…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(5 more minutes, and then we stop!)
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!
Of course there’s the whole storks delver babies theory which isn’t true, (but I don’t know any people who still believe that)
but there are so many subtle things that are so, so good!
And the humor is chef’s kiss!
Okay, glad the scene works.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I love the map!!!
Okay, have fund being a terrible person and making all your readers mad at you.
lol.
It is super frustrating tho. HE WAS ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!
*sobs*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
here’s 133 words
Three booming rifle shots shattered the sky. Jep shrieked. She slowly backed away from Chase, blood issuing from her body and head. She watched someone Chase couldn’t see with fear, slowly backing away and fleeing. Chase’s consciousness was fleeing, but he saw Roger, leaning over him. His blue eyes sof…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll play. But I better be on whichever team Leon isn’t.”
Lol.
And another hundred words for me… I guess I’ll write you a Chase Duke scene
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If it’s the last one then I accept.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, if I ever need to fake my death I know who to call.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper You mean a truce not to hit each other? Or are we combining forces to target one person and cause them the most frozen pain? Or are you offering to write some of my 450 owed words for me? 😀
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Alan, must you do something stupid????😩
Just met the second crow, but I’m pausing to call something.
I think it’s his mother.
Maybe.
Ooh, good theory.
Seriously, that gave me the ugh-the-main-character-is-doing-something-stupid sinking feeling in my stomach
Same.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper 😆 I would also like to know the context of that last one, lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Dang it should have called a time out for more than two days. I’m so behind XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
ty I’m glad you like it 🥹
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Cool! Yeah I think for me the idea of four wings came from one of the really cool dragons in httyd 2.
Yeah it is fun! Oh man that would be hard. Though I guess with magic you can make it however you want. Does his magic use any of his body’s energy, or can he use it as much as he wants?
- Load More
