@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love it!!
15 snowballs!? GIRLLLLLLL😭😭
how dare you
also, Eli is there, he was just with Jonathan and the other boys. Riker didn’t really say hello to everyone in the first place, plus that’s not going to be the full scene (if it even makes it into the book). Don’t worry, all of Riker’s kids are…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know. I’m really liking where this is going tho.
Rory
Rory sniffed, looking at the ground. He could feel Quincy’s arms around him, and he hugged the boy tighter to his chest, nearly suffocating him. He laid a hand over Quincy’s head as if to shield him from something unseen.”I… I’m sorry Leo. I didn’t mean to lose it like that,”…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, you could scar his face, or you could have some sort of wicked lightning scar that goes up his back and twists around one or both of his shoulders. Maybe the pain from those scars flares up now and then. *shrug* Plus, that could be a pretty terrible scene when Alan is getting the scars. There’s a tone of potential in it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
What!?
what kind of childhood did you have never licking cuts? It’s a vital part of being a kid. lol.
Seriously, you could have caught any one of the kids at our church licking cuts after a ball game in the gravel parking-lot.
(cats do it too, btw)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh why! Must it be a hand or foot? And why talons! Can’t you just restrict the movement! This is horrible. If he and Martha do get married, how is he supposed to hug her without slicing her back?!?!?
Think Linus!!!!
And partly crippling him really does not work, because think of the binds he’ll be in when trying to run or…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
“Special?” Rory looked back at Leo, an expression of bitter surprise on his face. “Who says we’re special?” He shook his head, his throat tightening. “Only those who can get there way to the top of the government chain are ‘special’ and even then they can become unspecial pretty quick.” His voice was strained. “There’s nothing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    SNOWBALL! 15x
@elishavet-pidyon    SNOWBALL 15x
And. Hmmm.
@koshka   SNOWBALL! 5x
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings   @freed_and_redeemed   @loopylin  @freed_and_redeemed   @liberty
Okay, I’ve payed my dues. Y’all do not want to know how many snowballs I have.
My dear Donal,
I am writing this now as I promised years ago. You have heard many things about the battle of Clondalaough (Clon-da-lock) and the events surroundin…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
*screams with delight*
I LOVE HIM!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!!!!
These are so, so good!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory slowly shook his head. “Rescue us? From the Government?” He gave a short of laugh that ended more like a choked sob. “He can’t. One man against the Agents? And a shepherd no less?”
Rory bit his lip. Tears were stinging his eyes, and he didn’t know why. For one moment, looking up at that picture in the glass, he had felt safe. For…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, not much of a fight.
We’re just having some good running and precious moments.
lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for snowballing me and sorry if I missed one of you! (And sorry it took so long for me to reply 😭😭) Finally getting around to this… lol. @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @whalekeeper
Little bit more than 500 words but I had to finish the scene : )
Oh, and you probably know Liz as Liv (The scientist from my wip OLH) I had to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ace could target Seb since he’s Dante’s buddy if you want. Though I doubt that would be much of a fair fight unless I experimented with giving Ace some extra abilities maybe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@calyhuge x3 💨⚪️ @ellette-giselle x4 💨⚪️ Â @rae x2 💨⚪️
hehehe
@whalekeeper you can throw the other five
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I meant the latter.
Wait what I was kidding. I didn’t think you actually…
*eyes the massive pile of snow balls*
But I might as well enjoy this 😈
@koshka x2
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes he is! he’s such a darling.
Rory
Rory paused and looked about, his eyes wide. There was something about this place. It wasn’t just the quiet and sense of protection. No, there was… peace. Yes, that was it. Peace. Something Rory had never truly felt.
Leo was moving forward, saying something about the back door, but Rory stood…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
So fun to hear from you on this!!
Yes, I know! The kids are so fun!
Hmmm, I might add more to the “knowing look” lol.
Well, with this I wanted each one of them to say a prayer. With big things in our family we normally all go around and say a prayer. Sometimes though, just one family remember prays. It really all depends on…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, it is a rough life. I feel like a lot of people will read about Leon and Julian and be like, “oh cool, the messenger missionaries on the run from soldiers” and not really think about what that would be like for NINE YEARS.
I chuckled at this.
so did I. lol.
Ew. Yeah, eat the bread instead.
You’ve never licked…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness. I can’t believe you just handed a kid to Rory. *silently dies* this is going to be great!
He needs something to fight for beyond his own survival.
Ummm….. whatever you would rather. i don’t care. Leo is leading which means you’re picking.
Rory
There coming. there’s no escape. there never is! Rory couldn’t…[Read more]
- Load More
