@keilah-h
Active 1 hour, 13 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
Okay, that makes more sense. But why would William want to do that? What’s out there beside Ardenta? I get he’s coming from an emotionally unstable place, but it seems sort of random.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Just watched Klaus on Netflix and it is the cutest Christmas movie ever I want to watch it again already
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
where there is deep grief there was great love
This references his wife, right? YOU DIDN’T KILL ANYONE ELSE, RIGHT?????????🥺
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I finished my 350 words. They’re on paper, but here’s a snippet:
Being chained to a wall and forced to learn history was possibly the most miserable start to a morning ever. Burnt toast did not help either. Jorin sighed. Malzor was a terrible cook, or maybe he just didn’t care whether Jorin was well fed or not. He could almost taste his fathers’s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness. 🤯
Oh, I never read the prologue you posted…sorry. I’ll get to it this weekend.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
300 posts, let’s goooo!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I have one similar to yours:

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*saves snowballs*
Throws two at @esther-c and @whaley
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
To everyone who threw snow at me:
I haven’t been on here in a hot second, sorry everyone!!!! Ahhh….
I actually did a TON of editing today, and I’m so obsessed with my writing!
I’m not going to post the part I worked on on KP, just because I feel like it could be too dark for some people (Idk though…) I promise it’s not super dark, but a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
He’s older then them.
Believe me.That’s always the worst.
I’m glad mine are younger.
Then again, I always wanted an older brother.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AND YOU ASK WHY I THROW SNOW AT YOU!!!??
This was AWESOME!!!!
I love this!!! I love it so much!! Ahhhhh!!! SO GOOOODDDDD!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
On a side note, I regret to share the recent passing of one Black Mongoose.
Oh that is great! That is so great!
These are the reasons I keep my laptop locked any time I get up.
I have two brothers.
RIP @power
Actually, don’t rest in peace. You don’t deserve to rest in peace after such dastardly…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s good. I like it.
I feel like Alan should have been a bit more remorseful in the end. It felt more like he tried to snitch a cookie and got caught more then he was using black magic. idk. I would have liked a repentance prayer, maybe a few tears, idk. It just didn’t feel real to me. *shrug* that might just be…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal sounds good, see you around soon!
- Load More

Now you’re a Knight in Shining Armor!
I like it. It fits.