@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
cute they look like they come from a cozy picture book if you know what I mean lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
right, lol, I almost died.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 9 months ago
I had an idea today. One way you could also help his death at the end to be really meaningful, is if you have the fact that just because we are saved, we still face consequences for sin here on earth. If you have that be a sort of recurring theme that shows up in small ways throughout the book, it would pan out really nicely in the end.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @kelieh-h @loopylin etc. etc.
Listening to my brothers out of context… should I laugh or be concerned? 🤣😂:
Older Brother “Go get him!”
Younger Brother *Throws hat on the floor* “IÂ QUIT!”
O.B. “you can’t quit, this is communism”
Y.B. “Fine then, I’ll take his wife” *Laughs evilly* “Never mind, I’m a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
WOW!!! Love that!!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe glad you like themÂ

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
but I was messing with a random quote generator earlier with our characters and some of them were pretty great
oh no.
lolololol
The third one! Ha!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still too tired to roleplay, but I was messing with a random quote generator earlier with our characters and some of them were pretty great

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Aw they’re so cute <3 Your art style has changed so much from the first drawings you posted on kp. I love it.
I should draw more casually. Drawings like that make me more happy than trying to be a better artist all the time.
Yes, do what makes you happy. You might even start improving your art without noticing.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I’m almost finished writing a sort-of-backstory for a character that I plan on posting
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I finally wrote some words so now I can use these hehe
@elishavet-pidyon ⚪️x1
@whalekeeper Revenge! ⚪️x1
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks 🩷 I wanted her eyes to be the most noticeable thing, so yay
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel nodded. Scattered raindrops that had slipped through the leaves rolled down the dusty white surface of his mask, pooling at the bottom edge before dropping into the damp fabric of his shirt. Gabriel shivered slightly, the rain chilling his skin.
His blades clicked into their sheaths, but his hands…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months ago
Super late lolll 🫣 But I’m looking forward to reading it Sara!
- Load More
