@keilah-h
Active 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Finally!!!! lol. Ok, I’ll get to it! Interesting character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Btw, does this happen to anyone else. At random times I go to reply to something, write the whole reply, submit it, and this shows up. Then Kingdom Pen eats my reply and I have to start it all over again. Is this a problem on my end? I usually have to give it about 5 minutes before it goes away, but it’s still super annoying to have it eating all…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS that’s awesome!!!! (If it’s anything like my first book you are not going to believe it even when the book is in your hand!) You have to let me know the minute it’s for sale. Any idea on price range? I’m setting aside a twenty at the moment, cause I’m guessing it’ll range somewhere around there?
Oh man, I got…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Right-o. Fixing that.
Ok, yeah. I can definitely give a little bit more of an overview of the world in the beginning. Thanks for the tip.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s good…
I just feel bad because I’m 14 and idk what’s wrong with me…like why am I thinking of all these dark things?!?
I know I always come across as more mature, most people think I’m at least 16…and I don’t mentally feel 14.
But still…no matter how I feel my age doesn’t change…
I’m having a mental crisis *sobbing*
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
My friend claims he glued himself to his autobiography. I don’t believe him, but that’s his story and he’s sticking to it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I would join you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Jep (Narsa Jeptune as Judy Emerson)
Her black lips parted in a cruel, sadistic smile as she watched the boys fight. For humans they put on a good show. Though they still have much strength yet to gain. Walking up to the group, Jep put a hand on one hip. “Hello boys,” she said, with her smile still on her face. “Having a little fun…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h That’d be great XD
@theducktator Ohhh I bet lol
@theshadow Ooh awesome! I would LOVE a pet wolf haha
Okay, here they are, I’ll write them from the beginning like they came out of their cabin. (:
Sorren
I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders violently. Groaning, I blink my eyes open, rolling over to see Naria through a haze.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hello! Nice characters! My poor ducks will probably be scared out of their minds.😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow Nice to meet you too!! Haha yeah, I’m a KP veteran, left for a while and now I’m back XD Thanks! Wolves are absolutely my favorite animal. (:
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone
Okay. Ayla is 15, and from a spyfi. She has waist length dark brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, pink cheeks, and is about 5′ 7”. I don’t have an image for her yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Chase
Chase nodded. It took him longer this time to make the image appear, but he eventually did. He pictured her smiling as she stroked the bird on her shoulder. “Is it p-pretty?” He asked. “D-did I mess up?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!!! She looks amazing!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And this one is mostly for myself and @rae
@koshka @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @ellette-giselle @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
…
Hans’ aesthetic🖤

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m crying again. Ugghhhhhhhgghhghhhghghghghhg
I miss Fin so much
😭😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c I’m so happy y’all have been here for the journey💖 @grcr TYSM!!! And yay, another vote for Fin!! ✨✨ @koshka All authors do it, thank you😂😂 jkjk, they really are poor babies XD And good thing I’m working on Fin’s aesthetic anyhow XD @savannah_grace2009
Here’s Fin’s aesthetic!!!
(totally didn’t tear up making this one…I miss him,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think either of us can RP because Calyhuge did write a RP introducing the characters that are about to come interrupt ours. Do you want to? Or should I?
- Load More
