@keilah-h
Active 2 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
I love that you made that your pfp!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin: Nahim? He be…the most depressed vegetable ya can find. Whatever that is. Maybe a black tomato or somethin’ just cuz he’s kinda depressed even though he denies it and he gets a lot of nightmares that he doesn’t talk about, that’s why I’d say black. I’d probably be somethin’ like a cherry. Oh, but that’s not a vegetable…I…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m the oldest of 6, and I’ve never had that happen. (Unless you count when they were little and getting a diaper change.) I always double and triple check that the door is locked, because when I was about 11, I shared a room with a couple of them, (now it’s just the older of the two), and the younger one has no filter. I haven’t changed…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Finally, a use for all those sticky notes I got for my birthday! I’m not entirely sure why I wanted them, other than that it’s satisfying to know I own them.😂  Now I just need to find some space on my walls for this.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c
Do you have the next survey ready yet? -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So THIS is where all the artists have been hiding! Man, some of the stuff one here…. ! Wow, so good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! The first and last are on his playlist already. I’m excited to listen to it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
THAT IS ADORABLE. 😍
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, Tintin is amazing!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk whether to let someone else go or to go since my characters are being focused on, so… let me know if I should be going at any point XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha yes XD Thanks! I’ll definitely come back here if I think of anything specific.
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
What about second breakfast?
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
HA!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago

Found this browsing pinterest. Can’t tell if it’s a wig for a duck or a duck trying a different hairdo.
- Load More
