@keilah-h
Active 20 hours, 15 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!
You like Sabina? Do you see redemption in her, or are you just hoping?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I love these scenes! You’re very talented, and I can see you have a passion for sharing Jesus through your writing! Keep it up!
Sabina is my favorite! 💗 (I also love her name)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Okay.
For those of you sad and mad about Cass….
I have some spoilers.
So if you hate spoilers, LOOK AWAY
I’ve been brainstorming a lot about Cass’s character, and I have come to a decision.
Cass is a perfect example of how even strong Christians give up, how someone who appears to be a superchristian can fall and crumble under…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
K y’all, here’s the next part. @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow
As Aaron stood and spoke to the people, he knew this time something was different. He could feel the Lord working among them, and he could see in their expressions that their eyes were being opened.
By noon, several villagers had come to faith, and once it started, it…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ah, yeah, I posted it several days ago and was like, “wonder where everyone is….” then I realized I didn’t tag y’all. lol.
Haha, I’m glad you enjoyed it. Sabina…. poor girl. You can see she loves her brother dearly, and she was very frightened for him. But, she also feels betrayed. Poor thing, she’s so tangled up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I feel like I should have some long drawn out post since one of my first for real novels was dystopian, but it seriously needs a lot of work, so I only have one short piece of advice for you. 😉
Don’t limit your scope. A lot of times dystopia takes place in a world/country similar to America, right? Don’t tie yourself down to tha…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no that’s ok! I’m glad you like it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Yep! Sorry, my post was a little late, lol -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, he looks so cool!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
What did I say! I knew there was something more to Eloy! I really like him now.
Cass is a jerk.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Aw, thank you so much, y’all!
Wow Min, that’s pretty good! I don’t know if I thought of him as that solemn in my mind, but maybe he is! lol. He is my FAVORITE LOTR character because he is THE BEST!
Also, odd question, does anyone know why I no longer get an email when I get tagged? It happened all the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
No that’s not overwhelming me!!! <3
Actually that makes a lot of sense.
I have to think about that XD XD (and pray about it too!) because that would work really well!!!
Aww thanks for asking!
If you look at the Prayer Requests topic I posted about how I’m doing (sorry I’m tired and don’t feel like retyping all that lol)
But…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and the two brothers inheritance conflict came from history. Goodness, was it roman history? I was watching some video with my dad about it lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to be of help!
I write post-dystopia. Like after such government fails and the world has been in dilapidated disorder for a long time. It’s kinda similar lol
It sounds like you’re concerned it isn’t believable. What I would say is use history as your guide. There are evil governments, like Hitler’s dictatorship, but there…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok ok XD sure thing
Actually can you tag the lotr readers here? I don’t know who they are lol
I recently finished Lotr and did this Chibi of Farimir.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ditto on the comment about gesture, the movement and composition is great in that drawing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@free_and_redeemed @princesachronicle
Thanks guys XD
- Load More
