@keilah-h
Active 6 hours, 46 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Naria
I watch the strange creatures with raised eyebrows, giving Sorren a sideways glance. He’s annoyingly worried – the weapons are supposed to help with confidence, but maybe not in his case – so I growl and use the blaster’s strap to let it sit at my back.
“We don’t mean any harm, we’re just as confused as you,” one of the creatures says. “…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* So good to see—er, hear?—um, talk? to you again!!! 😂
Oh yes, I understand the busyness. Our summer has also been purty busy. 😬 But it’s been so good. I have a summer job and between the times I’m working I was able to babysit for our old youth pastor’s son. 😊
Our church also had VBS a few weeks ago and I was the c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love Anakin, as Darth Vader or not, he’s the best Star Wars character of all time, followed closely by all the clones.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
I’ll try to be here, but i’m sorry, I can’t promise this time. I have rowing classes in the morning 4 days a week, plus we’re getting a jersey cow today who is gonna be my responsibility, and my birthday is Sunday and we don’t know when we can celebrate it yet because my dad couldn’t get the day off from work. So, yeah, long story short…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
lolll facts
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness, it’s KERMIT. I LOVE IT.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and if anyone doesn’t understand why there are helicopters in the dragon pic, it’s from the movie Reign of Fire.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s fine, it just was kinda weird. For whatever reason, my mind automatically went to a villain laugh XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It glitched when Chase took off his hoodie for dance practise.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So true.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I never thought I’d see the day when Ruth stops collecting DRAGON pics lol
I think the universe glitched out
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I have successfully refrained from sharing and collecting dragon pics, but I can’t refrain from collecting other pics!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@RAE
NOOO NOT THE TIGER PICS AGAIN -
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Woah! *dramatically steps back* You’re forum signature is unexplainably creepy!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I can still break the record with you guys! Just give me a specific date and I’ll come back for that time!
- Load More

