@keilah-h
Active 3 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
True. We could name him Great Googly Moogly. That’s screamable, even though it’s long.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Great! Thank you! Yeah, like I mentioned before I’ve been reading through it! I’ve been taking notes, though I didn’t see the questions for readers. Are you interested in the notes I have so far?
Oh, I will bother you for chapters. Don’t encourage me. haha
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, thank you so much! This is very helpful.
Yes, I will definitely talk to the boys (my brothers) about this, though they are a lot younger then Aaron and Turin, so it might be different for them, (right?)
Thanks again so much for taking the time to write all this out and explain it! This is totally going to help so much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Great. So far I’ve been reading through and I think I’m on chapter seven…. ? I’ve been jotting down notes as I go. i don’t know if you’re interested in them or not.
Did you see the newest LTBL section I posted?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ACK! Someone go deal with whatever is eating the pictures!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m going to see if I can post a picture.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yep, highscribe is right. It’s also too friendly. I mean, how dare they eat our pictures!!! This needs to be a horrible terrible villain who is completely depraved and the worst of all master villains because he chews up beautiful characters before THEY EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!!
How about Diablo or Viper!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, two things. I would suggest reading this scene out-loud, because there were a few sentences that felt a little jarring and out of flow with the rest. They just needed a different word arrangement or different punctuation.
The other thing would be a suggestion, and that would be this. When Leon is running toward the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s been a great time on KP and I’ll miss you guys more than you know <3333
see you in the winter! Have a great rest of the year!
…until we meet again! 😊😭💔💗💗😜😎 -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Thank youuuuuuu. and yes, Riker deals with a lot of trouble😅😅
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle You can add any comments if desired!
@grcr Thx, girl 💖
@whalekeeper It’s….complicated😅 Reading Freedom’s Fire helps explain it, but basically….
Leon/Aadelheide were taken from the Ghetto, put in a truck, and were delivered to the camp (though Leon/Aadelheide didn’t know about the camp yet) but the driver of the truck…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
btw, the image is just a random one I found
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Usually when I write rivals, they end up falling in love, but I try to help.
What kind of rivals? Mortal enemies? Very competitive? I insulted you once and you insulted me back and now it’s a thing?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
PICTURES ARE GONE AGAIN???? WOE IS ME! *collapses dramatically*
- Load More

I’ll miss you too! See you in 5 months! I hope your school is fun this year. 💛
@lightoverdarkness6 Okay okay okay I’m leaving for real right after this…but I think you have to send me a link to your profile on Pinterest so I can follow you too!
Like, click on the message icon, and then click “invite your friends” and then copy the link and comment on my status update on KP, then I’ll click on the link and be able to…[Read more]
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣 It’s okay girl, i’m completely lost too!!
Thank you for helping me figure this out 💗💗
Okay I think this is it.
https://pin.it/3CbeR8rmQ