@keilah-h
Active 15 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7125
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
WHY IS EVERYTHING GOOD ON PREMIUM 😭😭😭
seriously, I was going to watch nichijou to help with my Japanese learning and it’s on premium.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I so agree with everything you said there.
I will also say that from my personal experience I seem to make friends less quickly than at least my sister but it also seems that my qualification and value for friendship is much deeper.
It could be a personality type difference too. I’m just like that too. I haven’t had a in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c
I’m convinced all the aesthetic Christian girls listen to Leanna Crawford
IF YOU DON’T THEN GIRLIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh it looks really good! I’ll have to see if it’s free on crunchyroll…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I would approach any character as an androgynous person first, and build up a semblance of personality before developing them with gender in mind. Because otherwise you might fall into your default female tropes.
Yes this
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Just as a tip in general, it helps to think about the roles God made a man or a woman to fill. Woman are the emotionally unstable mothers, while men are the factual, rational fathers who keep the wives from going insane. A man and a woman balance each other. Idk, maybe that isn’t a helpful tip at all, but it sure has helped me to think a…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
This might sound really weird, but I have no idea how to write girls. Sure, I can write emotions and stuff, but they usually become copies of each other personality wise, and even weirder, they aren’t copies of me. Estelle, Nae, Narsa and Ilsa are basically the only girls I’ve written who feel unique. Help?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ah ok! Wow, I can’t believe it’s been that long already!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
As you know, I’m not a guy, but I do like to write guys and I have two brothers (technically three, but he doesn’t count)
Just as a tip in general, it helps to think about the roles God made a man or a woman to fill. Woman are the emotionally unstable mothers, while men are the factual, rational fathers who keep the wives from…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
woah that means mine must be 2 years too! Where do you see it?
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m obviously not a guy, but my advice would be to find a happy medium between those two extremes. (Unless he actually would be on one end of the spectrum). Try to think of him as simply a character. Keep in mind that he’s a guy, but don’t get so caught up in that that you give him a reaction that isn’t consistent with his per…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
This is a great topic! Maybe instead of just focusing on gender differences, it should extend to different personalities too? I for one would be interested to hear other people’s descriptions of how they process things and react to circumstances (and how it relates to their personality) even if they’re also…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and does he look cocky? You mention his being prideful, is it obvious by looking at him? I love drawing character with a slight smirk but I want to make sure that is in line with his character if I do lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
oh ok this sounds cool!
I think I’ll draw him as a prince, could you describe his hair and features a little more? I mean I can use creative liberties, but like how long is his hair?
Also, would you describe him as being a little bit rough around the edges prince or really trim and neat?
For instance, Aragorn is a king that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
But Turin and Edwin died.
I’m just telling the story.
lol.
We’re a good two-thirds (?) through.
I’m not gonna change what happened to them. That would change the whole story!
I’ll look back and try to add some fun scenes with Turin and Aaron…. if I can find an appropriate place.
Glad he’s reacting well.
I like how all his…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @theloonyone @stephie @theshadow @theducktator @keilah-h @grcr @hybridlore @calyhuge @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
Awesome! This is perfect.
Ok, I have one. This will be mostly for guys, but if any girl’s have ideas…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
btw, how does August 21 sound as a due-date. It’s two weeks from today.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I definitely have difficulty writing guys. They seem like a completely different species and I struggle to get in their heads. Probably because my brothers and their friends are so weird.😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
K…….. after a long deliberation….. I think I have decided. I don’t really have any exciting fantasy characters, cause fantasy’s not my thing. I just have boring old normal people. lol. So, my character is:
Prince Friedrich!
He is the lead in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! Thanks you! Glad this is coming off realistic.
- Load More

No for real though 😂 It’s like one of those YouTube shorts… “We’re Christian girls, of course we listen to Leanna Crawford.”
YES I HAVEN’T HEARD THAT BUT IT’S PERFECTTTT
*in the process of binge-listening to all of her music*
Hey Sara! I just found out you sent me the link and now it says it’s expired. Can you send a new one? Sorry i havent been active. Life’s been a bit busy 🙂
Sureeeee! https://pin.it/3TRCC1CBz
Let me know if it doesn’t work!!!!
It’s okay! I’ve been busy too!
The only reason I’ve heard of her is Brio magazine. I’ve never actually heard any of her music.😂
Haha! I love that magazine (even though I’ve only read one issue XD)
YOU HAVE TO! My favorites are: Honest, Simple, Prince Charming, Work In Progress, Still Waters, Photoshop, Write About It, Uncool, and Crazy Beautiful You!
Yes, Brio is awesome! I haven’t been listening to much music on my own lately. Our headphones broke.😢 And I haven’t felt like battling my sibling for the house phone. I’ll listen to her soon though. School is starting, and we’ll need more headphones.😅
I should subscribe to it! (my birthday’s coming up…I should ask for that as a gift!!)
Ohhh haha! that’s funny XD XD