@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
At last, the curfew was slowly lifted and the citizens were allowed to return to a more normal life. Never were they allowed to leave the city. The Imperial soldiers began causing problems, turning families out of their homes to accommodate the Officers. All of the large building taken to quarter…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow, it sounds like you’ve got an awesome family!
The best in my opinion. 😀
Yeah, I understand, and thank you for the support. Sorry if I misunderstood you.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I think Min means (and she can correct me), as long as you are writing well from a moral standpoint, sharing with your family is really up to you. You don’t have to if you don’t feel like it. ‘Character crimes’ such as an overly emotional guy are up to your personal preferences and can work for a story’s tone.
I mean yeah that too…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Wow, it sounds like you’ve got an awesome family!
Sorry if I was projecting a bit. Despite my family being Christian, they can be really critical. Kinda like what Whaley mentioned above, over preferences for the most part. People who have it like me have to band together and support each other, so whenever I see somebody saying…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Noah knew he was dead, he just didn’t know that Aaron was there when he died. Does that section need to be re-written to make that a little clearer? He’s not confused, he just was asking Aaron why he didn’t tell them that he had to see it happen. That’s rough, you know? You can’t just bury that one.
Yes, he did write in his…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, honestly, if you were to show some good parental interaction along with the bad, and show as the author that you don’t believe the while children know best thing, then I think you’re set.
Oh that’s awesome! I bet that was so fun to see her again! And her husband too. Hope you had a great time! I’ll probably have to cut…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 1 month ago
Profile pics stopped working too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Jep
The dragon took to the skies, soaring after the bird.
“Cowards!” She exclaimed at the boys down below. “If the can’t handle surprises in life, then they won’t live long.” Her great head turned, one purple eye trained on the three boys on her back, holding onto the spines along her backbone. “But you deserve my help. With me on…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, They haven’t been for a while. We transferred ours to canva or google photos and shared the links on here. I think that would be best. Or do you have a share link on the platform you use to draw?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
But it’s not my “morals for writing” it’s the fact that I created a badly done character and the males in my life were able to point that out! And even then, it’s not so much my writing they talk about as much as hearing them talk about other badly done males from movies and books. I value their opinion just as much, or…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Guys I did mine but pics aren’t working XD
Remind me to post it when they are back ok? lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
(I know all guys and girls were different, I was just kinda generalizing. Basically, I hear a lot of guff from my brothers and dad when there a girly-guy scenes in books and movies, and I didn’t want to commit the teenage-girl guy character crime. haha)
I get that. I actually don’t share my writing with my family, because I know i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“All the cool people are throwing up underpants! It’s a fad!” -me
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Messed up your tag ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@otheroworldlyhistorian
Lol. Probably is more of a personality thing. I am INFP.
Cool!
Yea, I feel like the over correction thing is a big issue in modern media. I personally didn’t really realize it in rings of power but more because I feel like the female MC of that show just has the general level of plot armorieness of fantasy warrior c…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
NOOOOOOO
I just wrote out a post for my art ; (
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
ok are pics working?

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
here we go. Again, love feedback on Aaron here. I’m feeling pretty confidant, so it might all come crashing down. XD
The next evening found Aaron on his knees again. He found he was spending a lot of time that way, and he wasn’t finding any peace. Every night he cried out questions, and never o…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok thanks! 🙂
- Load More
