@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Hello, KP, meet my new charrie: (concept drawing)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Remember Jonathan from the Art Challenge forum?
I know he doesn’t have a smile (I was not comfortable doing that in this new style) but here he is wearing a Wooten Bassett hat cuz why not?

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
As promised, the drawing.
I purposefully went light on the shading, even though I know her eyes are supposed to be dark brown, because the darker I went, the less it seemed to fit with the anime style. Without further ado, Pet

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years ago
My brother and I successfully convinced one of our sisters that an enthymeme is an green invertebrate with pink feathery antennae that lives in gross ponds.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! Honestly, I’m not certain what kind of dog he is myself.😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol, yes!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@grcr @linus-smallprint @anyone-I’m-missing
Deadline to submit your drawing is Sunday!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Alan and his Old English cracked me up.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
It hasn’t been discouraging, as much as I was frustrated with myself because I felt like my writing ability was broken. I think Alcatraz has been messing with that.
Oh I am going to make him die just so that you never know what happened! That would drive reader’s insane!! That is such a good idea. I hadn’t thought of that!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Oh my goodness. Thank you so much!!
I am so, so happy! I felt like I was doing what you said, but each time you told me to do it again, and it was one of those things that was just out of reach.
I ended up deleting what I had written for this section after I read it to see where it was going, and then I just went for it. I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ll wait a minute to see if anyone else takes this. And if not I’ll RP
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Righto.I should post as soon as I can after you or Keilah responds, so if you don’t get tagged I guess take a look.
Here is another LONG section!!!
Aaron straightened slowly at the sound of the whistle that called for the work day’s end. His shoulder’s ached horribly and his raw hands burned. The callouses cou…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yay! She’s alive!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay. here we go again.
Lord of the Rings spoilers, depending on how far you are in the books.
Riker is Faramir. They both had cruel, unloving fathers. Riker was weaker then Faramir to start with, but by the end they both drew about even. They both resisted evil in the end, doing what was right rather then what would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m going to kill something! I wrote out the longest email ever, and KP ATE IT!!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @anyone-else
I’m thinking about making something (mostly for fun) that compares characters from Freedom’s Fire to characters in other media (mostly movies tbh) and i was wondering what characters from, like, Marvel and LOTR y’all would compare each character to👀
(With a focus on…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I tried listening to it, and it was good, but not really my style. This is what I’ve had on repeat while cleaning up the currant draft of LTBL
It’s so good!
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXfTX00oJg&list=OLAK5uy_nOjcTiFZU4zbnTj7BTU7YDWRN_tuKF9LE&index=1
- Load More

Congratulations…?