@keilah-h
Active 21 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Ooo, I like him!!!
I don’t know why, but this whole time I have really, really wanted one of the characters to give Stripe a hug. Like one of the little kids. It would be so cute, especially because he does not seem lie a hugs person, yet his protector side wouldn’t let him hurt a little kid. lol.
Oh that’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Awe! I love her!! She looks like a really sweet person, and I love the longer tunic with the pants.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Hey, my cover artist just sent in the rough idea placement sketch. Would you care to take a look?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Thanks so much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory: *contemplating death and destruction*
Leo: *caring but oblivious*
XD!!!!
Rory
Rory followed Leo into the empty classroom. Leo flicked on the light switch and five lights flickered one. One remained dark. Leo grabbed a chair and set it under the broken bulb. Looking up with a smile, he spoke, “Mind holding this steady?”
Rory…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
I’m sorry!I feel awful!
Why is it that you do not trust Reedsy?
I don’t know. I just had this really bad feeling about it. I opened an account and everything, and then I backed out and closed it all down. I just didn’t feel good about it. Idk. Maybe I’m. crazy, but I didn’t like it. I actually feel safer putting the stuff…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo looked at Rory a moment, and Rory fought the urge to run. Stay calm, you’ve been trained to kill your whole life, you can take him out if he does anything. Then, another part of Rory spoke, the part he had hidden in order to stay alive. But… I don’t want to hurt him.
Leo’s voice jerked Rory out of his thoughts. “Sure. W…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha
The drider charged him, but Alpha remained where he was, unmoving, for a moment. Then he drew his knife and with a flick of the wrist, Jep screamed, the blade embedded in her body. Alpha reached out his hand, palm towards his knife. His hand glowed faintly, causing a small square under his skin to stand out starkly. The blade wiggled itself…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory slowly realized Leo was watching him. The memories that haunted him began to slide away as he forced himself to regain control. You can’t lose it! You don’t know what he’ll do to you!
He looked up and instead of seeing the expression of cruelty he was so used to, Rory saw Leo’s eyes were gentle and perhaps concerned. When he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes, this rp has had a lot of odd stuff.
Just to make things clear, my villainess Jep may be referred to as a witch, but she is not. Rigere and Angere are, since they have corrupted themselves entirely, but those characters aren’t in this rp. Jep was born with the powers she uses, and Chase has almost the exact same powers, yet he is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Not otterpops. 😂 She just thought Alexander the Great was Alexander the Grape.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar watched Hugo stir his cup of tea, thinking absently about how cute he looked. He raised an eyebrow, and she came back to reality.
“I don’t understand why Alpha doesn’t like you. Sure, he doesn’t like anybody, but he usually warms up to people who’ve proven themselves not a threat.” She caught herself, nervously grabbing her…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Not sure. I’ll have to ask. The for the suggestion!
I think it’s been over a week at this point. I’d have to look back in our emails to know for sure.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
I think you meant to tag @rae ?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“The ruined yogurt lives on another day!” -my dad
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
I submitted my application twice, and asked through the contact page three times. Has he tried the contact page?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I complimented your drawing in my head a while ago when I first saw the notification snd kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it. XD
Anyway, those look great! Love that Seb has a moon over his head instead of a lightbulb and I can hear that drawing of mickey when I look at it
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay, so the first thing that’s going to hit her is the different language mixed with the crowdedness. It’s going to almost feel suffocating! She won’t be able to understand anyone, the streets are tight and narrow, the people drive recklessly, the sidewalks are also super small. there are tones of people on bikes.
Family. Okay.…[Read more]
- Load More
