@keilah-h
Active 19 hours, 3 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Beautiful. 👏👏👏
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ugh, it stinks when that happens. 😫
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years ago
@acancello Hey girl! How are you doing? I saw from your profile that you live in NC. How is the hurricane damage up there? I hope your family is doing ok!
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The Agents
225 stared at the janitor, his head slightly tilted to the side. Never in his life had anyone dared to speak to him like that. They had been harsh in Academy, but no one had ever… ever belittled him!
Then 225 noticed something odd. There was a chill running up his arms. He shook the revelation aside. Flocking his blond hair f…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ugh…I just hate it right now *screams in a rage*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*gasp* are you trying to do the Agents job for them!! That’s disgusting!! I hope he doesn’t die!
nah, he won’t die. I guess he’s been through a LOT worse. But still……Rory
Rory closed his eyes tightly, trying to breathe evenly. He could hardly get a breath in the tight space. Sweat streaked his face and he felt his chest tighten. Ev…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory still sat on the ground. He was shaking, and when he opened his mouth to speak his teeth chattered. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why did he ever hope that he could get away? Now he was done for, and he had dragged Leo down with him. We’ll never escape!
Leo stood waiting, and after a moment, Rory looked up and spoke, his voic…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
as long as we’re “allowed” to RP out of the school then yeah no problem. we can go wherever Leo wants to take him! By all means, pull Rory out of school! It’s better for him. Lol
Sounds like a plan! Now that we’ve established that there are Agents on school grounds Leo can get his stuff and try to get out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
are you wanting Rory to make it out? I’m assuming not, because if he does where would he go? I’ll foil things for the moment, but not to badly. Then he still can get out if you really wanted him to. Forgive me for moving Leo again. 😬
Rory
For moment Roy just stared at Leo. His head was spinning and he was totally trying to put the pie…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Why?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you ladies so much!!! This info is super helpful and I’m sure I would have had to dig through too many articles to get it otherwise. 😖😂 I appreciate your help!! 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I am repulsed by my writing 😭😭😭 ahhhh
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear about some crazy bill they are trying pas in congress and decide to take it to the extreme and create some really messed up world.
You know your a writer when you go to a party and spend the time leaning against the wall staring at people and listening to conversation rhythms and watching how many times…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
(Line is dark on this one.)
5.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
4.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
(I made the line the same color as the font)
3.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
2.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
(Yikes, I just realized I didn’t post the watermarked version! Yeek!)
Okay, how about this…….
1.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Oh, btw, did you see that Joe Sutphin also did Watership Down as a graphic novel?!?! We have several copies of that one too. He is such a good artist!
- Load More

@hybridlore
Hi! Thank you so much for thinking of me, that means so much <3
Thankfully we are pretty far from Asheville, and just got a ton of rain, no damage here.
I saw below that you're in Indiana. Are you doing Ok?
Glad to talk to you again 😀
Of course, girl! I’ve missed you. ❤️
That’s good! I’m glad. I’ve heard it’s horrible in some places. Yes, I’m doing great! Back in Georgia now, our power’s back on. Same thing here, not much damage here, but lots of trees fell down and messed with the power lines. Thankfully everyone is pretty much back to normal now. My family is thinking abou…[Read more]
Oh, sorry, I misread that😅 Its great to hear your OK.
I’ve heard Indiana is really pretty, have you fully decided yet?
We haven’t been doing much lately. Just tons of school and me and my brother are trying to decide what to be for Halloween. Does your family dress up?
No, that’s ok! Sorry about the late response. My family has not made any permanent decisions but is looking for houses in the area and my mom’s talked to a realtor here about selling our house. So we’ll see.
Yep, we usually do! I think me and my sister might go as cowgirls this year and my brother is going to be a clown basketball player? lol.