@keilah-h
Active 18 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This reply was modified 3 minutes ago by Koshka. Reason: Ato-correct needs to be pummeled
100%.
Rory
Rory carefully sipped the glass of water, holding it with both hands to keep from spilling it. His hands were still shaking a little. He licked his dry lips uneasily and looked about the room, still trying to registered the fact that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay then. Rory needs all the protective brothers he cat get. lol. How old is Alpha?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Reid
“Yes, a kitchen would be wise. Especially since Tenz and Hugo will be ravenous when they wake up. Our powers require plenty of rest and food. Without enough, we can fall into a coma-like sleep for sometimes days. Now, who shall be leader to our little party?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory would end up killing him if Alpha didn’t kill him first. lol. (figuratively or literally speaking.) They seem a little…… too similar.
I don’t think so. From the glimpses Alpha has gotten of Rory in my head, even in his worst moods I find a soft spot. Remember, Alpha’s clone siblings who he himself saw being created and even…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(Hope I hit the ages right. And Boltman is the last name they go by here, right? Or am I wrong?”
Rory
The first thing that came back to him was sound. He could hear breathing in the room. Slowly, Rory forced his eyes opened. He stared up at the harsh stone ceiling above him, trying to figure out where he was and what had happened. His…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Koshka and I were literally just talking about this yesterday. She mentioned Alpha, but I kinda had the feeling that Rory would end up killing him if Alpha didn’t kill him first. lol. (figuratively or literally speaking.) They seem a little…… too similar.
However, if you want to give it a shot then I’m fine with that! W…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Would you mind if Alpha somehow joined you guys? i have a feeling he’d connect with Rory.
Don’t feel pressured.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“Why go at all when you don’t have someone you like to go with? Even if the girl is only going for the sake of going, Alpha cared enough to oblige! That’s huge! I wonder what she looks like. oh, sorry, you’re reading.” Nar went quiet, dropping into a chair near Hugo. She crossed her hands on the table as a shiver of giddy glee…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You have my full permission to use anything I said on Amazon or on KP to market your book! If you want to leave a name, you can leave Ruth A.E. or just R.A.E.
Also, my crush started reading the book and he shot me an email, and this is what he said:
Even though i’m only a couple chapters into it. I already enjoy it. That d…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
okay, I’m gonna call it at 3 and then see what I think in a few months when I actually am ready for the cover. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Actually, my authors name is Ellette G. Ulmer, and I have another book out, Fateful Night, if you want to add that one too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Actually, my authors name is Ellette G. Ulmer, and I have another book out, Fateful Night, if you want to add that one too.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h cool! Did you have a review, or do you just want me to use some of what you said here on KP? And I’ll just use your first name if you want or I can add your full name and add what books you’ve published like I’m going to do for Ellette, up to you. Just let me know what your book(s) titles and your full name is if you wanted to do…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
NO! I DIDN”T SEND ME AN EMAIL WHEN YOU POSTED!!!! I”VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY! GRRRRRRR
Nice. Nice. He deserved it 100%.
Rory
Rory could feel he was moving, and some part of him also registered the fact that there had been noise beside him. Perhaps a fight? His head was spinning and all he could manage was forcing himself to draw…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Go right ahead! 100%
You could even put mine in as Author of The Choices We Made, because I find when you do that it adds a little “prestige”. Only if you want to tho.
Also, did you see you ruined my emotional health with your Jezyk board?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
*anywho
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @rae @ellette-giselle @esther-c @anyone-else-idk
I’m still taking a break from KP, but I had to pop on here to ask y’all if you would be okay with me using your Amazon/Goodreads review(s) for an Instagram post to show what readers are saying about Freedom’s Fire to help me with some marketing.
You can stay anonymous or I can…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
YES!! Narnia would be amazing!!
- Load More
