@keilah-h
Active 17 hours, 28 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Andrew started the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
A short story for all to enjoy,
Don’t worry, it doesn’t have gore,
And I do hope you don’t find abore.
I do not have a friend named Chris,
But here is the link you don’t want to miss:
Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem – Google Docs
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
“rme” is an interesting name and so is “WYOM”. I’ll look out for them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
BEWARE!!!! Site is working weird today fo rme, so it might be for you too. It should be normal be tomorrow, unless…
UNLESS WYOH IS BACK! *gasp*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Andrew started the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Bonjour Mon fellow amigos. Name’s Rax, but my friends call me Andy (for whatever reason, it’s not like that’s my actual name or anything….). Anyhow, I have written a short story (I’ll post it later) and I am very much into fantasy and I’m an amateur song writer. I’m so glad to be a part of this forum and I would like to thank @RAE for inviting…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Chapter 11 is out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
And this is the moment when the world blows up.
Oh man, Agents.
What have you done?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
The Agents
225 was starting to feel exasperated. Inferior children are idiots! He carefully buried the anger. He would let it simmer until he had the chance to take it out on Leo and the missing soldier. Instead, he smiled at the boy, who was now flopped over with his face in the cloud.
“He even knows when I not bru…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
Reid was glad that Hugo had awoken. It was a good sign.
“What are each of your skills?”
“Tenz can heal almost anything, from scrapes to broken bones. He can restart a heart, but he can’t replace it, and he can’t always fix brain damage. He also can’t replace lost blood. He can fly using his abilities, and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper XD I honestly forgot they existed in this rp
Felicity
“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”
Felicity and Lois lay on their backs on the roof, watching the clouds turn pin…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
We can’t go too far without Koshka. if she doesn’t like this then we can just ignore these RPs. After all, Quincy is hers
The Agents
225 jumped slightly as the cloud appeared out of nowhere. After a moment he nodded to 229, who took the lead. 225 knew his companion would know the layout of the school after studying the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh shoot Fel and Lo are still stuck on the roof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I wanna jump back in, but I don’t want to write the twins… hm…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
The Agents
225 nodded and smiled. “Of course, come with us. It might help Quincy trust me, though I’m surprised he hasn’t seen me hanging out with Leo. We spend a good deal of time together.” He ruffled Quincy’s hair. “Your brother is a smart guy.”
Inwardly 225 was seething. This kid is pushing his nose in far too d…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Leo looked tense. Rory set down his glass on the floor and slowly stood up. His calm was returning, and with it his wits and training. “Leo, tell me what’s going on.”
The Agents
225 carefully restrained his anger. He wanted to tear this… this inferior to pieces. He smiled up at the young man. “Leo asked me…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay!
I’m still trying to work out Alpha’s personality. I know what it is in my head, but I’m trying to find the balance on paper. If you understand that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sure, that should work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Neat. Rory’s sixteen, but he’s had an odd life so most times he acts like an adult and when he brakes down he seems younger.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha is 19 in this rp.
- Load More
