@keilah-h
Active 14 hours, 6 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
I’m special! Aww, thanks guys, my mommy says I’m special too. Lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Wow, Andrew must be special! I didn’t warrant you reappearing when I first arrived!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
I am a writer. I do not tolerate reality. -seen on a shirt
-
Andrew replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
@esther-c @rae @theducktator @grcr @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I’ve started writing it but I gtg so if you guys want to suggest it here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WTCEGYh8ksBNukRhtwduE0N6ZNvDIeXMEIE7V_bFr9k/edit?usp=sharing
-
Andrew replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
@RAE you’re all good, thanks for sharing some ideas.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
@esther-c has some really epic ideas! I don’t think mine can top them!
When you first told me about this my mind immediately thought “Atlantis”.
Thinking about it more, you could do something like the DC universe where Atlantis is basically a country with a king and stuff, and the story is about two atlantian students going on an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Glad I could help!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
If you guys get a date/time mid afternoon western time I’ll try to be there
-
Andrew replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks @esther-c! Very helpful!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh yes, isn’t plot just the best? 🙄
(I’d rather spend time developing the characters, tbh XD)
Found these prompts online: (might help jog some ideas)
Divert from the norm and craft a story revolving around an underwater spy mission involving the legendary sea-monster, the Kraken.
Craft a story where an underwater archaeologist tur…
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
I have a new Chase drawing
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@keilah-h Rax
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I might be able to participate again…. 👀
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*Chase’s eyes go bluish green under the shade of his hooddie and he smiles*
Alpha
“Silvia, isn’t it?” Alpha froze. He had been walking away from where Nar was, when he heard the question coming from the hall ahead. Usually, it wouldn’t have bothered him but he hated that voice. It reminded him of the voi…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*Door slams open*
A tall, built dude with a biker jacket and cargo pants walks in. The back of his hands are tattooed with fire. His grey hair is tied back in a manbun, though his face is young. His eyes, the color of the topical sea. Smirking, he says, “‘Sup, who am I fighting?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
well I can’t do that today. I’m getting off now. Any other day I’ll be on until around noon or a little later!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
I promise when I wrote him I had no idea.
😂 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
what on earth is this?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
i was joking, lol.
however, reading from the page number i mentioned would be best if he wants to understand the current fight. If not, then he can just keep an eye out and jump in wherever.
if you want to throw a character give us a description and a face claim or drawing if you have one.
like I mentioned to Rae, if you want…[Read more]
- Load More
