@keilah-h
Active 12 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @rae @koshka
Holy Moly! Things got crazy.
okay, it may have been my Agents who started the trouble, but let it be known that Alpha was the first to kill.
Besides, this is way better than boys trying to ask girls on dates and girls pairing everyone up.
plus, the Agents (my characters) only want to kill Rory. (Also my…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
@loopylin Just checked out your YouTube channel again and your ragdoll drawing has 1.8k views!!!!! Congrats!!!
Btw, I find your videos really relaxing. -
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks Bob and Larry.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper
Rax
“Alright, I get to kill… wait where did he go? Oh, man he just crashed didn’t he. Man. Oh well, guess I have to fight you guys now.” Rax immediately starts firing at the agents, his arms are cannons of fire. Rax keeps on barraging the agents with no mercy whatsoever and shows no signs of slowing down.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
4 EST on Friday? I should be able to.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I PROMISE IT’S USUALLY NOT THIS VIOLENT!!!!! Sure, Marcel went to the hospital after protecting a kid named Pax, and later was kidnapped by some evil demon-like creatures and then rescued and Chase fought Jep who wanted to hurt him, but there never was a death wish on anyone until the Agents came.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, yeah…you’re actually right. At least Nahim didn’t stab Zahlin in an artery…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Will the most esteemed Black Mongoose join us?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae I will most likely be available then, but I have to check with my dad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
You missed meeeeee!
Oops. Sorry about that Andrew.
If everyone else agrees, can we do it this Friday? I think the weekend will give us enough time to check with everyone and make sure it’ll work but we can’t do it Sat cuz of GRCR’s schedule and Sunday won’t work cuz one, most ppl aren’t as active that day and two,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I have 8 characters dancing in a circle chanting “Break the record!” like they’re in some sort of cult.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Should we shoot for around 4 EST? That’s 3 o’clock Central, 2 o’clock Mountain, and 1 o’clock Pacific. we can push it to 5 EST, but that’s a common dinner time if you live in EST.
I’m available 4 EST every day except Tuesdays and most Wednesdays. I can’t do 5 except on weekends. (Wait, some people eat dinner at 5? We don’t usually eat till…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Did I miss anyone?
You missed meeeeee! Jk, it’s my fault, I didn’t respond.
I’m good at four on tuesday’s, thursday’s, friday’s, saturday’s, and sunday’s.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, it does!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Let’s see…
@highscribeofaetherium @stephie @keilah-h @grcr @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @esther-c
Did I miss anyone?
- We need four more people to Break the Record
- Should we shoot for around 4 EST? That’s 3 o’clock Central, 2 o’clock Mountain, and 1 o’clock Pacific. we can push it to 5 EST,…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I really didn’t realize how violent this is until now… and just realizing how much more violent it is going to get with Rax… lol, this fun!
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge Sorry that you have to see the darker side of Alpha right now in the rp. My poor boi is losing control.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
not that it helps any but I dragged my charrie Hunter out of a nap to watch. He’s pretty mad at me.
Perhaps I can placate him with a promise of baked fish.
XD. Thx for the support Hunter. Btw, Mayfly says hi.
Yeah, my charries are being interesting too. Tenz is super excited even though he doesn’t understand what’s going on. XD, h…[Read more]
- Load More

@rae aww thanks! Glad you’re enjoying them 🥰