@keilah-h
Active 9 hours, 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Rea….. How do I say this. Let’s do it bluntly.
You’re crazy. I mean, this is Beautiful! I don’t know how you can’t like it!
NO LIE, I sat looking at that wolf picture for like a whole minute!!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to draw something like that, and all my attempts have landed in the trash!
Just because people are too hard, or your style…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
@the_lost-journal WHAZZAP!!!
Name’s Andrew as you couldn’t tell. I’m so glad to have another new KPer to join in all the fun (the wonderful, murderous fun). I am a very old man (15) who enjoys writing stories and music, though I do poorly at both I plan to get better. I also enjoy jiu-jitsu, church, and Classical Conversations (Homeschooled).
I…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
One: I burn out of drawings very quickly so my will to draw is very low because I can’t make anything decent 75 percent of the time. Extra practise is not really an option unless I want to stress myself.
Two:
Also, helpful side tip, at one point when I was about 14 I just couldn’t get people to look right. AT ALL. So, I pulled o…
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Due to financial difficulties, I was unable to purchase Freedom’s Fire, but I got my library to buy it and IT FINALLY CAME!!!!!!! I’m so excited! -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Sketch of my dad I did while we were hanging out on the porchÂ

-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
@the_lost-kingdom
Hi! Nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore on here or just Hybrid, a homeschooled high school junior and violinist. I write everything from science fiction to fantasy.
Awesome! Glad to see another Wingfeather Saga fan on here. Hmm… have you read Fire and Ash by Gillian Bronte Adams? That’s another great fantasy series, but I’ve…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hi! You’re alive!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Technically true, but murder sounds more dramatic.😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
it’s not murder.
It’s a full out fight with casualties. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I think I can do Friday next week, but again, I would have to check with my dad.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Lollll! Co-op can be…weird sometimes.Â
Especially today, but we don’t talk about the sharpies. Or the toilet paper. Or BobI was referring to caffeine. 🤣
I love the Green Ember! And Calvin and Hobbes!
😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
I sort of stalk the RP school, but I have no idea what’s going on anymore except murder.😂
The tree thing is definitely me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
It’s a rather hairy situation.
I just died.
That was so bad.
Ugh!
By the way, that drawing you posted earlier, was that supposed to be a character, or was that just a drawing experiment with hair?
I was just playing around with hair in the breeze/wind. Why?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
But the hair! You didn’t give him the special part/wizard hairstyle I’ve developed for him!
But the hair when you did Friedrich!!!
I think you and I canno0t do each other’s character’s hairstyles right. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, well the meme I made and posted above just about explains it. You kinda have to hold your breath and dive. Once you’re in, let the current take you, and then start fighting people and blowing things up,
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Where did you see that? lol.
I really like the style. It’s quite good. btw, I don’t think my Alan was THAT much different. lol. I think the cape set him off wrong.
I suggest royal blue or blood red for the scarf. (maybe gold?) A leathery reddish brown for the vest/coat. (Can’t tell what it is) Black or dark leathery red…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
That is my brothers 100%
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
- Load More


@freed_and_redeemed
I finished it! It was so good! Unpopular opinion on KP: Leon’s my favorite.💛
@theducktator Oh my goodness, that means so much!! (and don’t worry at all, I completely understand! Thank you for requesting it at your library!💜💜)
and awww I’m so glad you enjoyed it!!!
YESSSSSSSS, FINALLY.
Sorry XD I’ve just been waiting for someone to say their favorite is Leon. What stuck out about him for you, if you don’t mind sharing?…