@keilah-h
Active 7 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Felicity
“Hello, hall walker!” Felicity greeted her fellow student with a grin. “Nice hat.”
Lois finished climbing in behind her, the ink vine retracting back into his hand.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
What about homeschoolers who only do a third of the work and still know everything in class?
That deserves its own meme, lol.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
What about homeschoolers who only do a third of the work and still know everything in class?😎😂
chronic procrastinator here -
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago

-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Why not, I did the same thing with Rax, that turned out great! I’m really proud of myself.
-
Andrew replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hey Andrew… what do you mean murderous fun? (I do love a good mystery though)
Just look more closely at the Highschool KP, you’ll see me and my arsenic… don’t worry about it too much.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper sweet congratulations!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Where are the agents? Do I need to kill them??????
-
hybridlore replied to the topic the safe of stories in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Awesome! Tag me when you put yours up!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h
Idk, I’m just bored with writing…
I think I’m going to keep taking a break from writing XDXD
I just don’t really feel the calling to write this story anymore, it’s like idk, it’s not on my heart anymore. Which I’m okay with tbh hahaha -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh really? Lol, that’s actually so cool!! I love his art so I can see why Linus’s caught my eye.
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 She’s one of my favorites too 😁
Awesome!! Umm… I’d say either Artham, Gammon (or the Florid Sword. I literally always forget his real name 🤦🏻♀️), or Kalmar.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
WHY ALL THE DAD JOKES?????
I stalk this page and I love your art.
I love that soooo much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
It sure does. He get’s inspiration from the illustrator. I think everyone who has ever seen his art on here has said that. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I’ve only ever heard of the principle who’s Paxton’s mother…… I think. (No one kill me if I was horribly wrong) Anyways, i’ve never actually seen here in action, but her author hasn’t been on here in quite some time. Other then her, I haven’t heard of any teachers. Again, I’ve only been on the Rp for a month or so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Rory
Rory glanced over at Leo. He could see Marcel was in pain and it was taring him up inside. “Marcel, this wasn’t about Quincy.” He paused, wondering how much to say with the little boy in the room. Finally, he took a deep breath. “They kidnapped Quincy to get at Leo because he’s hiding me from them and they know it.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I have no idea!
And I have no idea who to ask.
It’s fine by me.
Maybe one of the older KPers would know? Though, just a heads up, I don’t think we spend much time in class……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh, nope. Not Sabina. I haven’t drawn her in a while.
You should listen to Linus, He’s a pretty awesome artist and he really does have some good things to say. And yes, i can also say that my style was…… not even a style when I was fifteen. This drawings are locked away and shall never see the light of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
I was scrolling through what people had posted on here and your most recent drawing reminded me of the interior art from  the Wingfeather Saga!
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oooh, I love when I get to answer questions too!! 🤪
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
On purpose, yes. But not like in a plagiarizing kind of way. Just like taking the idea or the concept. In fact, one time I meant to craft a character based loosely off of one from a show, but the story…[Read more]
- Load More
