-
Lin replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I’m afraid I’ve only read And Then There Were None and Murder On The Orient Express. I should read more of her, though. I love her writing.
I guess mainly I want to portray “messed up people doing messed up things in a messed of world”, because honestly, that really is what life is like, right? Just different degrees of “messed up”.
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming *looks at you very carefully* Really lol Minions? I mean, I love that you love it, but I never got into them XD they bug me for so reason, maybe because I relate to them haha I don’t know:)
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm I know right lol, Oh you guys keep me from getting old lol
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Oh I will definitely tell you what I think of it:) You had the snake around your neck?!! Wow buddy that is a new fashion trend XD I mean man oh man:P
I love peanut butter to it’s so good!!!!! especially with chocolate:) you should try that.
Oh cool! I don’t think I asked you this but how old is she? Also, I don’t think I got your…[Read more]
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi!! I'm new to Kingdom Pen:) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Jeezly crow!! that was a trick question lol, How was I supposed to get that XD (and I gave my answer so proudly lol)
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic When once I was sidetracked… in the forum Poetry Critiques 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming *puts on reading glasses* Your poem is quite good!
-
LRC replied to the topic Let's talk theme, y'all in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Lol same, I have two WIPs and they never leave me alone so I have to try to write both of them at once 😂
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Oooh, any story that touches on racism has my interest piqued already…my medieval story has some set up of nation vs nation and false things believed on both sides, so thats kind of there as…[Read more] -
LRC replied to the topic Let's talk theme, y'all in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Oh, me too. A good theme makes the story, because a good theme is so deeply rooted in to the character’s arc that it almost ceases to become a theme and is just part of the character’s struggle. It adds such a depth, doesn’t it?! I love theme so much. Honestly, when I want to just throw up my hands and give up, the story themes is…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Haha no worries! Any poetry of yours is welcome in my inbox XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I think you should know I received an email with a poem in it. It was very nice. I might specify that it’s your poem XD
-
Lin replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm I really like villains in general, but they have to have some sort of element to them that I like. For example, I really disliked Count Olaf, but he was a really great villain.
So my saga has a wide cast of characters, all of whom appear in some way or another. A character may be a hero in one book but a villain in another,…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Haha yeah. Fireflies seems to be a pretty popular song.
-
Lin replied to the topic TOPIC OF THE WEEK – Who is the best villain in any book/movie of all time? in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Oh yeah! They say one way to craft a really good villain is to take your main character but twist him wrong. Though, I must say, this wouldn’t work if you have multiple villains.
Personally when writing I like writing from my villain’s POV most. It makes him seem more human to me.
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@millennium @leon-fleming My signature on SE used to be “I like to make myself believe…that planet Earth…turns…slowly” actually XD
-
Lin replied to the topic I Must Say Hello! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@millennium Ooh. That is a solid premise.
-
Michelle Black and
Bella B. are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Oh I remember my guild used to have a thing like that XD
-
Lin replied to the topic I Must Say Hello! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@millennium Those are really nice names!
Can you tell me about your novel?
-
Lin replied to the topic I Must Say Hello! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@millennium I would want two cats, one named John Tyler and the other Joseph Conrad. I don’t know what I would name rabbits, though. What are your pets’ names?
-
Lin replied to the topic I Must Say Hello! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@millennium Nice! Both are ideal pets! Would own if I could.
- Load More
