-
Issabelle Perry and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@catwing HELLO! 😀 How have you been?
@rochellaine Hi! My holidays have been really good actually (despite changes due to the virus). How have you been doing?
@seekjustice That sounds marvelous. Here’s to all of 2021 being just as pleasant. 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
I TOTALLY feel you, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always say that its easier to talk about writing than to actually do it. It’s NOT JUST YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think just about every single writer out there struggles with this! I think its more because even though we enjoy writing it takes a LOT of mental energy and we always…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
In response to the last two questions, Caira would rather be brainy with poor physical strength (in a sense, she already is) and she would probably live a year in repeat
Would your character rather time travel in the past or in the future?
-
Issabelle Perry and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Personality Tip Swap! in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Ah, this is a remarkable idea, so I’ll jump in and tell you about some of my characters! I completely understand with struggling to write down characters fully, so I think this is a wonderful way to express them! Okay, so I’m not very good at writing character summaries, so fingers crossed!
Newton Rowne (third main character?) : Newton is a vil…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
LOL how is 2021 so far? The perks of being in Australia, huh? XD
(I’m not writing right now, just hopped in to say that)
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Oh wow…Andrew would rather be brainy.
Would your character rather have to live a year in repeat or have a horrid year every year?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Personality Tip Swap! in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Ooooh, YES!!!!!! Those were really awesome tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Personality Tip Swap! in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oooooh, this sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Genie – main female lead: Genie’s got this really fun personality. She’s unique and bold and always that girl who’s gonna be herself. She’s fierce at times and doesn’t back down when things get tough. Perseverance, might be what I’m looking for. She also is a girly-girl, pink, frills, etc.…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Yesterday I read volumes 3 and 4 of Spy x Family, volume 4 of Pluto, and volume 2 of Waiting For Spring. They’re all pretty good so far. Spy x Family is really cute and wholesome, Pluto, is, per usual, a masterpiece, and Waiting For Spring is extremely tropey but I like it nevertheless.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Though I would personally disagree with his choice, he’d choose to watch movies for the rest of his life. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Well, can I have the hot chocolate then? XD Anyway, ooooh, CAN’T WAIT for your forum post!!!!!!! -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m here! I may be off and on, but I’m still free to talk about whatever. Oh, and by the way, definitely choose the hot chocolate 🙂
And don’t worry about whether it’s good or not! As long as you’re writing, keep it up! I’m happy to see everybody’s on this morning… 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom!
I love Robert Frost’s poems! I live up in New England, so his poems always reflect what’s around me.
I also love Narnia! It’s been a long time since I read them though, haha.
What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
What’s up @abigail-m WELCOME to Kingdom Pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves dramatically* I’m VERY new myself and can already say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sure you will too!!!!!!
Ooooh, I have a friend who absolutely LOVES Narnia and I can say I have seen ALL the movies and read book #2. *straightens posture dramatically* XD…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Lolol. Very funny joke, haha. But it could also work with foxes.
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Ethan would choose animals; Micah would choose weather.
@writerlexi1216 Ghost would rather breathe underwater.
Would your character rather only be able to read books or only be able to watch movies for the rest of their life?
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yepp
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had been catching up on some emails I got yesterday and a few comments on my blog. Now I’m basically putting off my writing time. I’m supposed to read through this short story I wrote one last time before submitting it to this contest. The deadline is kind of today and I basically put off writing it until…[Read more] - Load More
