-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Personality Tip Swap! in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j
Oooh, these were some AWESOMELY AMAZING TIPS!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY agree about the character voice!!! I used to not realize the importance of it, until recently. It’s been one of the areas I’ve mainly focusing on improving these past few months, so this was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Personality Tip Swap! in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
*cue nervous laugh
I probably didn’t make that clear enough, did I? Yeah, I’ve got some struggles…
First off, it’s hard for me to write my characters without it feeling like they’re all somewhat similar. Like, it’s hard to give them their own distinctions sometimes (perhaps it’s because each of my characters are so differe…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! It’s been awesome meeting you too!:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Sure, I can tell you a little about my WIP. I usually just don’t share explicits in my novel with anyone but don’t take offense, I hardly share that info with my cat:)
The main character’s name I haven’t decided on yet, so I always just refer to her as “my character.” It’s set mostly in the woods. I try to limit my cast of…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m
THAT’S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I wish you the best of luck in all your writerly endeavors!!!!!!! Oh, YES!!!!!! I’m certain you have an AMAZING and AWESOME story!!!!!!!WAR AND PEACE!!!!!!!!!! Man, girl, I seriously respect you for tackling that one. And it’d be SUPER COOL to visit the Russian…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @jenwriter17
I hope this new year is awesome and full of many writerly successes for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 At this point I’m not even sure what “to enjoy” means. When I think about writing I’m sad I’m not writing, and when I’m writing sometimes I just want to get it over with. So I’d say go take a break; we all need it.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Thank you sooooo much!! And Happy New Year to everyone, too! I hope it’s a happy year for everybody! Stay safe, keep writing, and toast to a great 2021! *lifts coffee mug for a toast
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!! I hope you all have a blessed and awesome 2021. I know you’re going to accomplish wonderful things and write some epic stories this year. 🙂 <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@catwing I’m glad you’re doing well. 🙂 A Minecraft youtube channel? Awesome! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting Caira would rather live in the Arctic (my fictional world is already pretty cold)
@abigail-m Deek would rather not have a permanent home but just travel
Would your character rather have to jump everywhere they go or walk on their hands everywhere they go?
-
Emily and
Maya Joelle are now friends 5 years, 9 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
@abigail-m Very nice. Can you tell me a little about your WIP?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Fredrich would rather time travel to the past.
@abigail-m Hathach would rather have a home.
Would your character rather live in the Arctic or live in the Sahara Desert?
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Yo, it’s Catwing from Erekdale, right? It’s been forever!
-
Abigail.M. posted an update 5 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Year Kingdom Pen!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
Would your character rather have a great home, but could never travel or travel their whole life, but could never settle down anywhere?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 9 months ago
My character would probably read books for the rest of her life, (in fact she comes from a time era before movies even existed).
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hi!
Yes, Robert Frost is great. He has a way of writing the things in nature that are easy to feel and see, but very hard to describe.
Mostly when I’m not writing, I like to make digital art or illustrate scenes from my novel or horseback ride. Reading too… oh and watching that series, Spirit Riding Free. I’m a fan of horses:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hello!
Thank you:) and yes, I plan on publishing. First I have to write my second draft and then see how many rewrites it will need. But definitely. I love the cast of characters I have and know that in that mess on my shelf (first draft) there’s a great novel… somewhere.
I don’t really have a favorite genre, just whatever dust…[Read more]
- Load More
