-
Lin replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 I read the first two books and have the third one on my shelf but never touched it. XD I think maybe I read them too young, so I didn’t like it very much.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Good evening in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s very cool though
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
oh shoot, I hope they didn’t see that… lol😂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I’d really appreciate that:)
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
*takes deep breaths to keep from hyperventilating*
I’m just going to ignore what y’all said about P&P and talk about something else… 😆
I don’t know how many of y’all have read the Divergent series, but for me, I couldn’t handle the last two books. I LOVED the first book (because being in Dauntless was my dream for like, FOREVER) and I was…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
why isn’t the link working? 😠Â here we go:
-
ella replied to the topic Playlists in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
here it is (it’s very short):
Spotify – Seia
-
ella replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
Did you know you were such a celebrity? 😆
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
It looks like I’m behind on a LOT of things but I wanted to jump in and say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m a sucker for a good aestheticly-pleasing graphic!!!!!!!!!!! Yours are A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That is a SUPER AWESOME IDEA!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* Okay, now I’m already trying to figure out what to put in my box. I am SOO DOING THAT!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for this AWESOME idea!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! I click on the ‘folder’, and it highlights it, but when I go back to Photos and select the image, nothing happens–the folder is still just highlighted. My sincerest apologies (I suppose I’m still a newbie when it comes to these things). I’ll keep trying!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’ll try that! Thanks! Since everybody else was sharing collages of their characters, I thought I may as well do the same 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So I was trying to post some pictures on here, but it seems I’ve run into a problem :/ I hit the ‘insert image’, typed in the dimensions and description, but I don’t know how to actually insert the picture. Could someone help me? It’d be much appreciated 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This an incredible idea!
For a while now, I have collected bits and pieces that feel like they ought to be in my story, but I never knew exactly what I could do with them! Yes, if or when I finish it, I’ll definitely share it!Also, such an awesome idea! I’ll probably definitely be making one.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Well the WIP is set in an ancient and nomadic forest. The MC is a young (16 yrs) warrior who is used to adversity and living alone, with the exception of bringing wounded animals to the doctor/healer, when she can’t help the animal herself. But even he lives a fair distance away. As the story progresses, I add a few…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello From Me To Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 9 months ago
Hi, thanks for the welcome!
No, I haven’t seen the films yet, but I plan to. From what I have heard, they’re very good. -
Lin replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
@gracie-j Maybe he went back into his other dimension…where he was doing research involving time traveling and cherry coke…
-
Lin replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
@william-starkey Come back, my good sir!
-
Lin replied to the topic The Journal (a poem) in the forum Poetry Critiques 5 years, 9 months ago
@william-starkey I was just about to say that @gracie-j did too, and probably more than me XD But here she is herself!
- Load More
