-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@ugroza Collin would rather never say anything remotely funny.
Would your character rather always call everyone by their first name or last name?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
If I’m not too late, I’d actually REALLY LOVE to try this out with you!!!! If you still wanna do it could we start Thursday?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic United as Christians in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, JC!!! I was just reading this to my dad ’cause he’s been saying the exact same thing for years and thought he’d really like to hear these thoughts!!! He told me to tell you that he completely 100% agrees with you!!!!!!!!!! (I think he REALLY enjoyed it!!! This really was SUPER AWESOME!!!!!)
-
Lin replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Ah they’re lyrics from a song called “The Moon and Sixpence” by a Christian band called Falling Up! They’re my favorite band and quite underrated; most of their songs aren’t explicitly Christian but have a lot of metaphors and stories within, which is one of the reasons why I like them so much.
-
Lin replied to the topic Need Some Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline You should go with the new thing! I don’t think it’s an excuse to not work on your novel; it’s a break, a refresher. They say to work on two projects so that you can always procrastinate on the other one. (And you’re looking at someone who likes to juggle in between 4 or 5 projects at a time…)
You should definitely go for it!…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writing First Chapters… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
i loved the last one!!! Â I liked some of the other episodes, too. Â What about you?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Aven would choose isolation.
Would your character rather have to share their drinks with their siblings for the rest of their lives or always have random people steal bits of his food?
-
ella replied to the topic Writing First Chapters… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
that’s some great advice!!!  I didn’t think about the Mandolorian (*fangirling*) example… so true!!!!  Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
thanks!!
Matias would rather be a student, preferably of something physical.
would your character rather live in isolation or always be with people—like, all the time?
-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Brian would rather have ten dogs.
Nice pfp, by the way!
Would your character rather be a student or a teacher?
-
Lin replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Unfortunately I value my sleep and I don’t like waking up at all so I doubt I’ll be participating…best of luck to you, however!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This actually would be a pretty cool thing to do during NaNoWriMo too…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Okay! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic 5 AM Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I have actually been wanting to do this too XD I don’t think I’ll be able to participate in it this week though, but I wish you all the best if you do decide to do it!
(I might try this out in about a month or so, after I’ve given myself a bit of a break from hardcore editing and not getting a ton of sleep lol)
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic United as Christians in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!!  That’s amazing that you guys have such a close community!!!!!  That’s exactly how it should be!!!!! 😃
-
ella replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
Seia would rather be a solo artist.
Would your character rather have 10 dogs or 10 kids?
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ikr?? So interesting… 😆
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 No, it must be a different Hannah then (Hannah D). That’s such a strange coincidence though! 😀
- Load More
