-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
Annnd, time.
Whew, I beat my current count. This time I managed 350.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!!! Going!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO AWESOME WORK, JC!!!!! How ’bout this time we all try to aim for a hundred more words than we did last time?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I say do another twenty minutes!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s amazing! How long do y’all think I should set the next timer for?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
I wrote 107 words.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
AWESOME!!!!!!! I got 475 words in Heir to His Crown.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
Ready:) Annnd, write!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yes, let’s do this!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you!!!
@joy-caroline 😄 I am so happy to be joining the party!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooops, shoulda reload my page! Twenty minutes TOTALLY works! WE CAN DO THIS!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
WHOOO!!! Ready to go again, y’all?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll set my timer for say, would 20 minutes be alright?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That is excellent! I’ll definitely let you know:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME, Abigail!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!! You’re on a role!!!!! Ooooh, that’s SUPER COOL about you entering a short story into a newsletter!! Let me know how that all works out!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I only got 239 BUT I have a good explanation. I just got back my first round of edits for “Fairly Impish” during the writing time. I’m just SUPER…[Read more]
- Load More
