-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m @issawriter7Â I love writing with all of you and can’t wait to do it again!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*trying to pound out my words faster*
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, GURL!!!!!!!!! <333
SAME!!!! That’s why I thought having this forum was gonna be pretty good and now I’m like no, Is, this is not pretty good this is TOTALLY INCREDIBLE!!!!!! *insert much screaming and dancing* YEP!! I’m TOTALLY down for that!! Especially…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Awwwww….. Well, it super fun writing with you too!!! Thanks for the chocolate:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you!!!
@joy-caroline yes, we should do it again tomorrow!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hahah, well that’s still SUPER AWESOME for your outline!!!!!Â
I don’t even write outlines so I give you sooo much respect for doing that! -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline I realize you might be confused. I said that is awesome for how many words you got in. Now I am saying that I LOVE you line too!!!!!!!!! (Sorry for the confusion. XD) I shoulda reloaded the page.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, awesome word counts! IÂ LOVEÂ your last lines!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @mkfairygirl @abigail-m
WHOOOO!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCKED THIS!!!!!! *hands everyone a good supply of chocolate* AWESOME AWESOME AAAAWWWWEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Y’all are just the BEST writing buddies!!!! I LOVE writing with all of ya awesome gals!!! I’m sadly gonna have to call it a night for me.Â
being hours ahead really stinks…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!
@issawriter7 Oooh, that sounds so incredible!!!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Whooo! You’re on a roll!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! You go gurl!!!!! <33
I got 797!! I might’ve gotten a bit distracted for the last five minutes but hey that’s not soooo bad. XD Ooooooh, I JUST LOVE THAT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine is this: (I might’ve added in a bit more so we can all get the awesome context of what’s going on!!!Â
I’m nice like that.…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m @issawriter7
I wrote 186 words.
Oooh, I like that line, Abigail!!!
The last line I wrote is: “‘I don’t know,’ I said.”
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @issawriter7 @mkfairywriter
Timer.
How are all of you doing?
I got 355 words and my leave off iiiiis:
And so that is the way of what had happened here.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
SAME!! I normally will copying and paste them individually or do one and type the rest. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m @mkfairygirl
GOING…GOING…GONE!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Lol, ikr?!
We can do it, guys!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Are you copying and pasting the whole list. ‘Cause that messes it up!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
Okay, 25 XD. We’ll stick with that for a while.
On your mark, get set, write!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
uh, how about 25.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m @mkfairygirl
Let’s go with the 25 then!!!!! C’mon, JC, WE KNOW YOU CAN MAKE IT!
- Load More
