-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
My biggest headache in writing The Snow Warrior, has lasted for years now. I have no plot. No matter what method I try, I just can’t think of a good plot for the life of me.
My biggest joy however, is interacting with my characters. Each one has a unique position and purpose in my story and each of them have such…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Here’s one for Friedrich, of the same organization that Nathan is in…I think I’ll do all twelve of them sometime soon. Nice to have a set.

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
I know what you mean, I love seeing all the pieces coming together in a story too. I’m not a blogger really, but I like reading other writers’ blogs. It’s always fun to see the unique style of each author:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m thank you!!! See ya soon! 🙂
@joy-caroline happy Sabbath Eve to you too!!!!!! Hope you have a blessed day too!<333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Right back at ya, girl!!!!! I hope you have a super awesome day tomorrow!!!!! I guess I’ll catch ya later!!!! <33 *hugs* THANK YOU for writing with me too!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Anytime, girl, see ya!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Same to you:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s amazing! *High fives all around*
Thank you for writing with me as well! It has been awesome! See y’all later:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 You did GREAT!!!!!!
I had fun writing with everyone!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THAT. IS. INCREDIBLE!!!!! *gives you ALL the chocolate* WHOOO!!!!!!! I told ya you were on a roll!!!!!! Over all, I edited a whole chapter and part of another one in Into the Lamp, so I feel like I had a pretty good night of writing!!!
THANK YOU for writing with me!!! It was TONS of fun, as always!!!! <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
@issawriter7 @abigail-m I continued working on my blog post.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Annnd time!
Well, I did ok I think. I am completely finished with my short-short story and I wrote 150 words of a new poem.
How did you two do?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m You’re welcome! And thank you so much!!!!!!!😀
Yes, let’s write!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Do you gals wanna go one last twenty minutes? It’ll probably have to be my last round for the night! I say let’s finish out STRONG!!! *pumps fist in the air*
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Exactly!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! TOTALLY feel ya!!!!! Haha, soo true, and then sometimes it’s almost like they become the writers. XD
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I’ll definitely check it out, it sounds amazing 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Lol XD I know what you mean. Everyone in TSW has been cooperating pretty well, but Adrian and Fox from my short story think that they can handle their story better than I can. Sigh….. characters like to think that they’re the writers… XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Of course you may ask!!!! 🙂 It’s called Teen Writers’ Nook. I share the blog with Issabelle, so you might have heard of it already. I’d love for you to stop by and say hi somtime! 🙂 If you do, don’t worry if it’s an old post. We just love all the comments!!
- Load More
