-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Colin would probably just wear typical t-shirt and jeans.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!
Whoa, did you do that with artist markers? I have some, but I haven’t mastered them yet since my main choice of art tool is the pen. Do you have any tips for markers?
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m on it! 😀 You will have your drawing shortly! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! The way that I write is that I can see what my characters do in my head, like a movie. I see them go through scenes, and then I write down what they say and do! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@lewilliams Wow, I love this bit! I really want to know more about your book!
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA!!! I REALLY love that!! That is amazing!! I love the names you picked.
Seriously, I want to read more of that!!!! Just… yessssss!!!!
Heck, I used italics and caps lock, that’s how dang amazing it is!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@lewilliams Thank you so much! I’m really glad you like it! Ahh yes I tried to strike many questions that may or may not be answered here…XD
@scripter-of-kingdoms Whoa, that dialogue is very emotional! I always have trouble with scenes like this…but you pull it off so nicely!
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
CHAPTER I
BREN’S FEET BEAT SLOWLY DOWN ON THE HARD THER’EAN ROAD,
AND SHE COUGHED. The hot wind had blown dust into her face. She groaned. It was hot out, not a cloud in the sky, and she wanted to waste no breath. Already the last of her water she’d drank; her last piece of meat choked down an arid throat. She hadn’t been through a town for a…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I worked pretty hard on it. 🙂
Well, heh, do you want me to tell you or to read it? XD
Heyyy, I love the name Bren!! 😀 That’s cool that you named your character Bren, too!
Thanks! I’ll put some more of the book in a next post. XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know why the ending of that post turned out weird… it must’ve duplicated or glitched 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh, thank you! 🙂 I’ll try my best at a description…
She’s around 14 (maybe 15) years old, first of all. She has pale skin and long, wavy blond hair that goes down her back. She normally has her hair down, but sometimes she braids it at the back (like a waterfall braid). Her eyes are dark grey. If you’re…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um, hey, everyone, this is totally random XD… but I wanted to upload a picture I drew of one of my MC’s. She’s going to get a collage (along with the 2 other MC’s)!

-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! So… I’ll post some of my book, I guess.. just the prologue of book one XD.
Prologue
“I mean it. I’m never coming back,” she said angrily, throwing only necessary possessions into her satchel, grabbing her staff that lay nearby. “Bren, please don’t go. We need you here.” Her mother gazed at her with longing and despair.…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I can draw your MC if you want! 😀 <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, this thread sounds amazing! I’d love to sketch out my MC, but unfortunately… let me just say that would be a bad idea XD If anybody’s looking for a project, I’d be happy to give a description of my MC! 🙂 (BTW, the drawings on here are fantabulous!!)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! <33 🙂 YESS!!!!! Yeah, I’ve been feeling really bad for Keenum. I’ve totally tormented him a lot so far. XD :,( YAY!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! (Aww, THANKS SOO MUCH!!!! That’s one of my favorite names in the story so far!! So, there’s this song by Ryan Stevenson called “Amadeo (Still My God)” and me…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’d totally be willing to do that! <3
- Load More
