-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I love your collage!!!!!!!
@abigail-m Ooooh, I love your drawing!!!! It’s very beautiful!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃<333 I can’t wait to see your drawing!!! Do you want me to give you the character description now or do you want me to wait till you get ready to draw it?
Also, the drawing you made for @issawriter7 is FANTASTICLY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer Thanks! Added you!
-
Lin replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@when-i-see-the-kingdom Oh, this is cool! I am also too old, but I hope everything goes well!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Haha, yes, newbies unite!!! 🙂
Oooh, that is so cool that your MC’s advisor is a fairy!!!!!! My MC is a fairy.
Yes, The Princess Companion has been really great so far! It’s a retelling of the princess and the pea. Awesome!!! I love reading those too!!!!!! And I also enjoy reading historical fiction.
Ooh, that is so…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!! Well, if you wanna read the first chapter and let me know your thoughts, I’ve got it here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FT_sp6FVakheB3gVLa2KBWFYHlZfR3YeVa4vZR5CpXg/edit?usp=sharing
Aww, that’s SOOO AWESOME!!!! Especially, ’cause sometimes I worry that I’m the only person who’d wanna read this story!!!!! <33…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WOOOOHOOO!!! Of course I’d be more than happy to give you some feedback! Your book sounds exactly like the type of book I would pick up in a bookstore, so it’d be great to read!! That’s super exciting you’re sending it to agents! Let me know how everything works out for you :>
70,000 words??? Amazing! That’s a goal I want to reach…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, this is really cool!!!! I’m also too old but let me think of some writers I can tag.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! <33 Aww, really?? That makes me soooo happy!!!! *dances* YESS!!!! It’d be sooooooo awesome to get some feedback from you!!!!! <33 THANK YOU!!!!! I’m finishing up another round of edits and have sent to a few agents. The total word count ended up as 69,701, so I just say it’s about 70K words.
Awww,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! I’m too old, but I’ll tag some more people so they can tag some more people, and so on. 😉
@joy-caroline @gracie-j @issawriter7 @godlyfantasy12 @nova21 @seekjustive @alia @rochellaine @valtmy @devastate-lasting @kathleen-ramm @abigail-m @everyone
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OOOH, this sounds amazing! 🙂 I really like the concept of your book, and if you’re ever needing somebody to give you feedback, you know I’m up to the task! Good luck with it! How far into the writing process are you? Word count?
By the way, make that two books you’ll need to sign 😉
-
Emily started the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone! My friend Eliana is hosting a short story contest for tween writers. If you know any young writers, please share it with them!
If you are older than 13, she is running a giveaway. 🙂
You can find out more by visiting elianathewriter.com
-
Lin replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@r-m-archer You’re on MeWe? Do you want to add me? I’ve been kinda lonely there, haha…
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m working on Caira at the moment, I really want to get her perfect so maybe I’ll send more than one sketch if that’s okay. I have a very beautiful picture of her in my head and will try to get that on paper!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Can we still participate if we don’t have social media? I know I would LOVE to, but I don’t have Instagram or a blog or anything. 😅
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
While this sounds like a spectacular idea, I’m not on any social media or have a blog (unfortunately), so I’ll just stay on the sidelines. Thanks for the invite though! *waves* Can’t wait to see what all of you come up with! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! The ducks that we’re going to have are Anconas, actually! I love them. I also really like Cayugas, they’re so pretty. <3 I love the story about the rooster! Definitely make it a book! XD
Oooh, that sounds like a really moving topic to write about. I’d like to see what that might turn into in the future, if you’re…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I’m in! 😀 So we have to create an element of a story… can it be an existing thing we’ve already made up, or make something new? 🙂 This seems super fun, thanks for inviting me to it!!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
“I have lived a thousand lives and loved a thousand loves. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time, because I read.”
– George R.R. Martin - Load More
