-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I really like that, it’s gripping! I love that. The dialogue is emotional. That’s quite good.
-
Kads replied to the topic Short story contest for 9-13 year olds! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, I entered the competition! 😀 Sent over my story.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’m not too overwhelmed at the moment XD! You can for sure request one.
Thank you so much! I’m really glad that I got this opportunity! <333
Aw, I’m glad that I inspired you!!! <333 This means so much to me!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi to everyone in here!!! I wanted to share a short story I wrote the other day (it’s for a competition, but also wanted to share it here). It’s an alternate perspective for the first little bit of one of my books. Hope you guys like this! Just saying, it’s really long so read this if you have time on your hands XD.
Sje wrapped the parchment…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Totally! I’m just in love with this drawing. It’s the closest thing I’ve ever seen to her, honestly! You’ve inspired me to try drawing now ^-^ I appreciate it a lot! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I’m really glad that you chose me to embody your character!!! <3 It’s no problem, I really loved to draw her!!! <3 I’m glad that I made a drawing that makes you happy!!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
WOOHOO!!! She’s finished! *does a happy dance* I’m smiling so hard right now!!! It’s absolutely perfect!!! There’s nothing I would change about it! The hair, the clothing, the face, everything! Thank you sooooo much for this! I’m so glad to finally have a drawing of her! 🙂 You’re such a talented artist! I’m over the moon…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Rina is in progress!! 😀 I really hope you enjoy her, thanks for choosing me to embody your character!! It means a lot to me!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Rina is in progress! <3 I’m really excited to see how she turns out. I definitely have a picture in mind. 😀 I’ll probably finish that today or tomorrow! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Caira is finished!!!! I hope you like her!! If you don’t, tell me and I can change anything you don’t like. <333

-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That is perfectly alright. 🙂 Let me know when you are ready for it. <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash I know, right?!! It would be totally amazing if everyone started talking about Smoke!!!!!! We would all just fangirl over him forever! 🙂 Ooooh, that is soooo cool!!!!!!! Out of curiosity, if Smoke can only use his real name in special circumstances then how often has he actually used it? On a scale of one to ten, how well does Smoke…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Here is a part of the scene where I introduce Anton. (The name Anton does have Russian origins btw XD ).
She breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing the circular framed door that was halfway hidden with snow and trees. She knocked and with the silence twisted the copper knob, pushed the door open, and walked in.
“Anton?” She called, “An…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Oh my goodness!!!!!😊 THANK YOU SO MUCH, ABIGAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so so sweet!!!!!!! It makes me so happy to hear you say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, I love this scene and all your descriptions. I especially love how you crafted and described Lander:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That is so artistic! I love it! It looks just like the cover of something you’d pick up off of a bookstore shelf:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Here is my mock cover of a short story I wrote. Both the mock cover and the short story is posted on my blog.

-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you so much!!!!!!🙂
- Load More
