-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Beta reading for chapter 1 of The Apostle's Sister in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, did somebody say they totally needed someone to read through their first chapter? COUNT ME IN! I’d be more than happy to take a looksie at it, if you’d like! I think this book sounds very interesting, so I’m on board 🙂
*also chanting in the background*
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*wipes sweat* So today I made the executive decision to ditch 49 White Blossoms for now because there’s still much character development I want to work on in other stories and focus on The Mafia of Heather Flights for now. I think that it probably won’t hit 180k words and is probably gonna end up maybe 100k words…not sure though. I’m going to t…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this one is SOOO COOL!!!! I love the way it is worded!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um….*mimics zipping up lips and throwing away the key* Hehehe…I can’t confirm nor deny, so you’ll just have to hope the book is published to find out. XD 🤣
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aaah, yeah, I see where the confusion would be. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for pointing that out!! I’ve got it all changed and reworded in a way IÂ
knowthinkhope will be SUPER AWESOME!! THANK YOU again!!! <33Aww, girl, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, SIS!!!!!!! <33 Love you!!!! *hugs*
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 If you don’t mind me asking, who are the magazines that you were looking at submitting to? I’ve looked at submitting to magazines before but I’ve never actually done so. At the moment, I’m looking at possibly submitting a short story to Focus on the Family: Brio Magazine.Â
@issawriter7 The summary of Into the Lamp sounds…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you!!!!! 🙂 In my short story the MC is a 19-year-old boy whose dad is in the hospital because of a stroke. My MC is worried about his dad and also regretting how he always argued with his dad. (I hope I explained that well.)
Here is a snippet of my short story “A Second Chance”:
“Why did I spend all those years in opposition…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That is amazing, Grace!!!!!!! I really love the pictures you used!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Heeeellllooo, LILY!!! *waves* Oh, wow! Haha, that’s perfectly okay!! I’ve been REALLY busy myself!!!
Though, I can’t say most of the stuff I’ve been doing is actually productive.ÂDoes procrastinating writing and wasting time doing literally nothing useful on the internet count as productive? XDI’ve been doing really well,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!!! *dances around* I’m sooooo happy!!! Ooh, YEA!!! That’s AWESOME!!! Haha, it’s totally okay!!! So, I’ve just added you to the Docs. You can go in whenever you’re ready and start leaving comments on the side when you’ve got some thoughts!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! *showers you with chocolate and gives you cup of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, count me in!! *claps hands* I’d love to join the group! Plus, I have some experience with Google Docs already, so I’m familiar with it. So my email is this… alexalouwilliams@gmail.com *cringes* This is an ancient email, so it’s a little cringeworthy, but that’s it. Let me know how to join and I’d be super happy to!! 🙂 It…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, thank you! You’ll have your drawing in a couple days! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver What are you working?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver You still here? I’ll be around for a bit. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, that’s a good description! XD What does she wear? Anything specific, or make up an outfit? What genre is she? What’s her name?
Lol, so many questions. Sorry XD.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl @scripter-of-kingdoms These both look amazing!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OOoooh, this is soooo EPICLY AWESOME!!! I especially ADORE the map pic as the background image!!! It’s soo giving an adventure type feel!! LOOOVE IT!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you! I’m not sure whether or not I like it XD, but tried to give it an adventure-y feel. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I spent a lot of time on her! <3 I’m right in the middle of Rina’s construction right now!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! I tried to make a collage/vibe for my first book, not sure if I like it, but here it is anyways. XD

- Load More
