-
Kads started the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone!! I’d like some people to beta read my first few chapters please of some of my fantasy WIPs. The series is called The Travelers’ Caravan. It’s about a group of travelers, and the lengths they must go to in order to protect their true kingdom from the evil that is overcoming it (they don’t do this until book two though, book one’s got…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @e-k-seaver Your characters are in progress currently! Look out for them soon! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, thanks for the name suggestions! I have a few planned out so far:
Ashna (after a very good friend of mine <3), Vincent (BECAUSE IT’S SUCH A CUTE NAME SOMEHOW?!), Enmerelde (she’s an anthropomorphic bird character of mine lol), Marnie (also very cute name) and Jeffery-effery, after the gosling from Charlotte’s Web, of…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
You know what time it is……. 😉
RINA IS FINISHEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like her!!! If there’s anything you want me to change, please let me know!

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I love that!!! Really really love that!!!! It’s so inviting and warm almost, haha. Great job!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Hi!!! Yes, I am one of the writers from Teen Writers’ Nook! Cool! I have a short story on Critique Corner. I feel ya – I’ve been busy lately too. 🙂
Cool!!!! I will definitely check those magazines out! I hope everything goes well with getting those sources! I’ve got my fingers crossed for you too! Good luck!!🍀
Of course I don’t…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Here is my most recent illustration inspired by my WIP:)

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I love your illustration of Caira!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Beta reading for chapter 1 of The Apostle's Sister in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh, great! I tried emailing yesterday but I suppose it never went through… I don’t send very many emails, so I probably didn’t do something right lol. I’ll be happy to check out your first chapter though!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Profile Templates in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 That sounds interesting! I’ll have to check it out!
@issawriter7 Oh, haha, well now you know!
@abigail-m Oo, that sounds interesting! I’ll have to look into it!
@gracie-j Whoa, thanks for writing that out! That looks vaguely similar to how I do things, haha.
Thanks for all your input!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <33
Aaaahhh, YESS!!! I sooo wished it was published right now sometimes. XD Hopefully one of these days. *fingers crossed*
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Profile Templates in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
In the early stages of TSW, I used an app called ‘Wassi’ which means ‘Writers Assistant’.
It was extremely helpful in fleshing out the basics of my characters and world. I even look back at those templates still for fresh inspiration.Otherwise, for characters, it once seemed to me that they were all too much alike. So I took…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Profile Templates in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, that sounds super cool!! GOOD LUCK!!! I don’t normally fill out profile templatesÂ
didn’t even know that was a thing until nowSoooo I don’t know of anything but I’ve heard lots of great things about Abbie Emmons, so if Jenna says to check that out then I second it!! -
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you so much!!!!!! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Profile Templates in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
I use the How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method book by Randy Ingermanson, and also a lot of the resources/videos from Abbie Emmons’ YouTube channel (both for my plot and character development).
-
Lin started the topic Character Profile Templates in the forum Characters 5 years, 8 months ago
So I’ve come to fill out profile templates for some of my characters…usually I don’t bother because it takes up so much of my time, haha, but I’ve decided to plot this work…anyway, I used to have some templates for characters and things but I’m interested to see what ya’ll use! Feel free to share, haha, I could use some help…
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I love your collage! It’s beautiful!
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Oo, okay. Those sound great! Thanks for the tips!
@gracie-j Oo, nice. For this one I was planning on doing two POVs for my brothers and then have like letters/phone calls/journals in between or something, kinda like a case file, though I’m not quite sure how that’s gonna work. I do have a large cast of minor character that I want to…[Read more]
- Load More
