-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here is one for my poor Taurus Bandaid boy, Aine…not my best work but y’know.

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
RINA LOOKS AMAZING! Wow! I have to admit, I’m a fan of the pirate-y theme! 😉
On a side note, do you have any tips for a *beginner artist* like myself? I have such an interest in drawing like this, but don’t know where to start XD What part of a drawing do you normally start on?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, this is a SPECTACULAR idea!!! You should TOTALLY do it!! Sadly, I’m terrible at coming up with suggestions off the top of my head, but if I get any good idea I’ll totally let you know! I agree with Issabelle, that a devotional for teens would be good! Also, just to add to my unhelpful-ness, I don’t know of any Christian…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOSH, yes!!!! I LOVE THINKING ABOUT MY FUTURE BOOK COVER, and have been tempted many times to try making one on Canva! Eeek!!! Isn’t it so exciting??? Thinking about a gorgeous book cover, with the title spread over the front, sitting in a bookstore with New York Times Bestseller at the top. Or is that just me who freaks o…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaaah, I LOVE talking about this stuff!!! I’m definitely one of the writers over here like WHEN WILL I GET MY AWESOME COVER!!!??? Sadly, I don’t really know of any artists. :,( I think a lot of times it’s whoever the publishing company has that’ll do it. Sorry.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, that’s a SUPER AWESOME idea!!!!!!! Maybe you could write a devotion targeted for teens. There’s a lot out there for teen girls and a few for teen boys but I don’t personally know of some that would be for just teens in general.Â
Also, I’m horrible at coming up with these ideas sooooo you can really ignore my pathetic attempt.…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ok, that sounds good. 👍 I’m willing to do that if you want me to! <3 I’d be honoured if you did want me to do that! I don’t think it’s beyond my capability, lol.
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Hey! I finished my story. It’s the backstory of one of my MCs. I tried to make it gripping (I’m a bit of a dramatic novelist, I love to toy around with emotional stuff in stories XD, like there’s a LOT of emotion with my MCs) and so here it is! 😀
Tetra sighed. It had been a while since she’d last sat down to think. She climbed into th…
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m up for that! <3 I think I get what you’re saying. If you want I can do that later or now!
Or maybe a symbol that represents each POV character? Idk, just a suggestion ^-^
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d be willing to do headings for your book!!! If you wanted me to. Sure, this sounds like a really cool topic! I love it! <3 I have the feeling I’ll be here a lot. XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ahh I getcha. When I’m bored I go onto Canva and make covers for my would-be books. Obviously I’m not gonna use them, haha, but it keeps me occupied and propels me forward.
I, unfortunately, do not know any artists aside from my sister. If I ditched writing I would work on my art instead, but as of today I am working on writing,…[Read more]
-
Katherine and
imwritehere1920 are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Eh, I guess even if we haven’t met him we get really excited because of his EPIC name! I know, it would be so MIND-BLOWING!!!!!!! Would Smoke like it though? Does he like it when girls fangirl over him? What do you think Smoke would think of me? Would he like me or be annoyed by me?
Oh my! It would put him at a huge disadvantage?!…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thank you! 😀 It’s not too late, don’t worry. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! Rina was REALLY fun to draw! 😀
Haha, no problem! I’d be happy to do anything else for you!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
yE oLde eNglIshETh iS cOmIngEth fOr uSeTh
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! 😂😂😂😎😎😎
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m I love your drawing!!!!!! It is so cool!!!! And I love the snowflakes everywhere!!!!! 🙂
@scripter-of-kingdoms I love your drawings of Caira and Rina!!!!! They look amazing!!!!! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Me too XD I’m totally like wait- old english here- and there- and tHeRE- iTs eVerYwHere
- Load More
