-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, well that’s perfectly okay!!!!!! I ended up writing with a couple friends of mine over email. Oooh, YESS!!! Please tag me if you do any tomorrow!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 I ended up unboxing some new manga and watching a Korean movie with my parents…but I wrote like…a page earlier today…and I’m probably gonna write a ton more tomorrow to catch up… ;-;
-
Lin replied to the topic Reading Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Yay! I’m a big fan of foreign lit and I always like pushing my niche interests onto others!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yay!!!😁 When did you first love to draw?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Eeeeekkkkk!!!!!!!! I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!
@abigail-m WOW!!!!!! Your drawing looks amazing!!!!!!!! I love your drawing style!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
AAAHH!!! Abigail!!! Your drawing is sooo EPIC!!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!!!! You’re very talented!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 No prob! I’ll try to have them done by Feb. 12 or sooner. Sorry if there’s a bit of a wait, I currently have 7 requests lined up but you guys are on there!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Characters currently in progress!! @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 @mkfairygirl @e-k-seaver
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You should!!!! C’MON LINYANG!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! *waving pom poms*
Yes, I’m very persistent. XD -
Lin replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aw, that was a really sweet story! Only a couple of things: In addition to what Abigail pointed out, I believe that the fourth paragraph ought to be split for every new speaker, so:
Her head jerks in my direction, her green eyes piercing through the shadows. “Give it to me!”
I wince, wishing she wouldn’t yell. It only makes thing…
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 (Of course you can like him! Shhh, but I’ve always been more villain-inclined XD) Yea, I might be able to get maybe 2 more done this week. 5/12 so far, might be done soon…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, THANK YOU!!! Girl that made me smile sooooooo big! I’m so happy other people like my characters! *happy dance*
Oh, thank you!! *claps hands* That sounds great!
It doesn’t matter to me either way. I’m always happy to see art of my characters! If you’re busy, I totally get it’s if just one character is easier
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Oo, I’m tempted! May or may not come!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Ah thank you! Take your time!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Well, writers, I’m gonna be writing for about an hour if anyone else is on and wants to join me!!!
@abigail-m @joy-caroline (Don’t know if you’re online right now, JC, but thought I’d just double check anyway!!!!)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, that’s an EPIC drawing of @gracie-j characters!!!!!!! *heart eyes*
So, on this topic can you share fanart of things you’ve drawn from movies and published books?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Cool!! Well, I like him already!!!! (Can I like the villain? :D) Ooooh, does that mean you’re gonna have more graphics to show??!!! Eeeekkk that’d be EPIC!!!! Oooh, YEA!!! I’m sure it’d be soooo cool to see them all together!!!
- Load More
