-
Lin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Have to die, unlike this forum topic.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m not intelligent enough to know what “….” means…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
What do you call a dinosaur that knows a lot of synonyms?
A thesaurus.
… I’m not sorry XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin I’ll stay with you XD
But I’m afraid some of my characters are going to have to…
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
IT’S OUR MISSION TO KEEP IT ALIVE!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
*squeals* *heart eyes* *cries from cuteness*
They’re so adorable! AWWWW! Sorry, but I fall apart at cute things 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-assassin
Oh my word XD
NO, YOU MUSTN’T LET THIS DIE
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m I know!!! Two have hatched so far with a third on the way!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Oo okay! Can’t wait to read it!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j My heroine has golden or dark blond hair. She is a princess so she would be dressed like royalty. She often wears flowers in her hair too. She also has magic so I don’t know if you have any pictures with girls that seen magical or not.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
I don’t know what these books are (I just looked up some for inspiration) but I like the color schemes

<p style=”text-align: right;”></p> -
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok! I forgot to ask, though, which do you prefer to draw, guys or girls?
@scripter-of-kingdoms It made me the happiest girl on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃❤️😃❤️😃❤️😃❤️😃❤️ I literally don’t think I can thank you enough for drawing her for…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Feedback in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Sure! What about this…
Color : I like dark blue, purple, grey, pink, white. Any of those should look fine!
Story : It’s a fantasy book, so you could think swords or any sort of fantasy element. And anything with the moon may look nice, since that’s relevant to the book.
Title : Fortitude
Author name : L.M. Williams
(I’ll send so…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I believe so
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I REFUSE TO LET THIS TOPIC DIE!!!
The high school music teacher was controversial for having his students read band books.
Okay, it wasn’t the best but that had to have gotten a smile out of someone…. right?
I’m so lonely…
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Oo I want to read that! Are Max and Min siblings?
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Hi!!! My WIP has two MCs: a teenage boy and teenage girl. You can put either one or both one the cover. Objects that are relevant to my novel would be roses, swords, and fairy wings.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, my WIP was just started today but I have had the name for years.
I shall call it: Max, Min, and Something in BetweenÂ
It’s gonna be a Horror comedy adventure and about 2 children named Max and Min.
It won’t be very long something like 2k words.
And It’s gonna be so good you won’t believe it. I’ll post it here for critiques (Even though…[Read more]
- Load More
