-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Katherine replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DESIGNING THEM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 They all look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️ I really love the way you did the lettering in the second one!!! And I love the roses picture!!!!!! Thank you so…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m No problem.👍
@scripter-of-kingdoms I know, right??!! I am the same way too!!!! Yes, that is absolutely permitted of a writer! XD I’m in love with my own characters too!😁 They are just so AWESOME! And dreamy . . . we can’t forget how dreamy the guys can be. XD -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
NP:) The best keywords for finding good writing quotes are, “motivational writing quotes” “writer memes” and “quotes on writers block”. Although results may vary, depending on your search engine.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you for that quote! (I’ve never seen this quote before? I like it!) It never fails to make me feel better to search through positive writing quotes. And I may try doing that literally… it may help! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, thank you x 1,000! I’ll totally try doing that! And maybe just stepping away from writing for a little while is what I need. Or what my brain needs, that is. Sure, I’d be happy to send a summary! I’m… sort of bad at writing summaries (and I don’t have an official one), but here’s the basics. It’s a fantasy, so it does have…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m interested to see his collage then! That’s neat!
Oh.
OH.
I KNOW what you mean, and I don’t know why we writers do the things we do *cries*Â I have two characters that I *whispers* may or may not like *un-whispers* and one of them has a romance with my MC… Ugh. Isn’t it frustrating?
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Also, why is it that we writers create such perfect, amazing, cute boys that are overall the best…..
….and then give them girlfriends?
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Eheheheh, I am quite the fangirl for one of my book characters (in a WIP I stopped to work on my main series. This WIP is completely different and not at all related to my other writing)… There is a collage for him coming soon so make sure to look out for ittttt 😉
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Glad it’s going smoothly, how much progress have you made?
If you need some tips I would be happy to help. I’ve overthrown a few governments myself back in my day, you see
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
How’s everybody doing today with writing? Any advice on how to deal with writer’s block? I’ve been trying to start a new chapter (from a different POV) and can’t figure out how to begin it… *sigh*…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You aren’t the only person in love with their characters, let me tell you XD I love my second main character lol
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver Ok, I’ll try again! I’m sorry I didn’t get him right the first time!! :,)
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Honestly, bring. them. on.
- Load More
