-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow! 😀 That collage instantly makes me want to read the story!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @scripter-of-kingdoms
Your collages look awesome!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hello Wyn! I’m Abigail and welcome to Kingdom Pen! 😀
It’s great to have another KeePer here at the Kingdom:)60k? That’s amazing!
Btw what is your favorite kind of art? Painting? Collages? One of my favorites is sculpting. Do you have a favorite setting you like to write in? Favorite story? (I ask everyone those questions XD…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YOU’RE WELCOME!!!!!!! (Haha, that’s AWESOME, though. 😉 )
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re sooo welcome!!! OOooh, I also like the Snow White one too!!!! It’s EPIC!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL!!!! That last one has been my all time favorite meme since like FOREVER! *searching for Smoke to save him* XD
Hahaha, IKR!!!! 🤣 SAME!!!
LOL!!!! *also puts on smolder* Hi!!!!!! I also read!!!! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigailharder Hi!! Welcome to the forum!!! I’m Grace. I love writing fantasy, too!! What is your book about? I’m so glad to meet you! Hope you enjoy your start here at Kingdom Pen. It’s such an amazing, welcoming community. <3 Some questions:
What’s your fave book?
What’s your fave color?
What’s your fave food?
Looking forward to getting to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 *puts on smolder* Hi. I read.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 *cough* That last one… literally me in a  n u t s h e l l .
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 @gracie-j These are both SO awesome! I really love the colour palettes y’alls picked. 😀
-
CrystalSnow changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome, dude!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Eyyy those look great!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Deek looks AMAZING!!! Wow!!! You’re CERTAINLY better than I was when I started drawing!!! <3 Aww, I am so glad that I inspired you! That means so much to me. Great job, keep drawing, and DEFINITELY post more drawings here!!!! <33333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @abigail-m I knowww! He’s actually also the persona of my happiness and sense of humour!! XD
Yes, I made up his name! Although it is similar to Keisuke, which is a Japanese name, I made his up!!
Yep. A city in the sky, called Aedhana! (With a grave accent on the second a but can’t put it here XD) He’s the son of the Grand Inven…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!!! *bows dramaticallly*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And my personal fav!

- Load More
