-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Extremely intriguing! I love it! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
HEEELLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *waves* It’s SUPER AWESOME to meet you!!! I’m Issabelle an ENFP soon-to-be-published author of YA fantasy! Also, I’m DEFINITELY on the weird and crazy side. Just so we’re all warned. 😜😆 WHOA! 60K THAT’S EPIC!!!!!! *throws out party streamers* I’m gonna pull out my special Emojis to celebrate!! 🎉🎉🎈🎈🏆🏆 *gasp* ANOTHER…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry and
Wyn Rose are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Gracie: *tactful of spoilers*
Me: ALL the spoilers. ALL of them! *showers you in spoilers*
Lovely characters, by the way!
@writerlexi1216 I organize them differently in my head. I remember that one is my handwritten one, another is currently in plotting shambles, another is going to be a webnovel, and the final one is just waiting…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Super excited for you to beta read for me!! <3333
-
YAY!!!! I FINALLY asked my mom and she said that’d be okay for me to beta read for you!!!!!! Soooo excited!!!!! So do you want me to email you using the email you comment under TWN with?
-
@issawriter7 YAYYYYY!!!!! <3333 I really hope you like it!!!! :DDDD I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!! Beyond words at this point XD Yep, just use the TWN email!! <3333 Again thank you SO MUCH for agreeing to do this for me!!! <3333333333333
-
Girl, I already know I’m gonna like it!!!!!!! Me too!! It’s gonna be EPIC!!!!!! Alrighty!!! I’ll email you right now!!! Girl, you’re ABSOLUTELY WELCOME!!!!! I’m really sorry though for how long it took me to get back to you!!!! <33
-
<33333 Ok!!! It's fine!! <3 I'm just glad you're reading for me!! XD
-
Hey, it’s an honor to be reading this story!!!!!! <33333 *infinite hearts*
-
-
*takes infinite hearts and multiplies them by ten million*
-
-
-
-
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting No problem!! I am so glad you like it!! 😀
@scoutfinch180 Thanks!! 😀 Sure, I’ll do one of your characters, but currently I have a small mountain of requests lined up, so would it be alright if I drew them in a bit? Hope you understand <3
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Ugroza are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Merie Shen are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s beautiful!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 @scoutfinch180 @gracie-j
All these excerpts are excellent! I always love hearing more about y’all’s characters:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @abigail-m
Thank you guys so much!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Ahahah, wow, that sounds like a handful. (How on earth do you keep track of everything?) I only have one WIP going on right now (I don’t trust myself to keep track of multiple storylines and I’m afraid I’d start to like one more than the other), but I’ve been thinking about starting a second one… I only have some…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! I’d love to write another!! Is there anything specific you’d want me to write?
-
Lin replied to the topic What is your protagonist's main internal struggle in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you! Caira sounds really well-developed as well! *pained smile* Not counting the ones on hiatus, probably around 3 or 4.
@scoutfinch180 Oo, I remember these two from that short story of yours! I’m glad to see your perspective on them!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*shoots hand in air*
I know that I already wrote a guest post, so if you don’t want me to write another at this time, that’s perfectly a-ok. I don’t offend easily XD But if you ever want me to, I’d be happy to write one:) -
Lin replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigailharder What I usually do is just organize them in my brain by place. One I write by hand, another’s going to be a webnovel, another I’m currently plotting, and finally one that I get to when I’m feeling lazy…also it helps when I want to procrastinate. If I don’t want to write one, I write another one, and so on and so forth.
*spins the…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, I love maps! And I love the one you made:)
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Eyyy I love it! Thank you so much! I’ll probably share it at some point, but I’ll be sure to credit you!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hey! Ava is finally done, so sorry that there was a bit of a wait there. Â Hope you like her, and let me know if you wish for me to change anything! 😊 After this I will work on Dema.Â

- Load More
