-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Whoa, cool! Mine’s just 5 days before!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Seriously? What a coincidence! My bday’s December 16th. What about yours?
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I think your WIP sounds genius and IN-CRED-I-BLE!!!!!!!!!!!😃 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I love the idea of the second book being in Reven’s POV!!! And the half-pixie sounds really cool too!!!! -
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Ah thank you! I’m also a Sag! When’s your bday?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, this is a great idea! (By the way, the name Tempest is so neat!) WOW, that plot twist was unexpected 😉 Keep it up!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Neat collages! It makes me interested in these charries (and I like the zodiac theme, too) 🙂
Btw, what zodiac sign are you? I’m Sagittarius, myself.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And finally Holly, my true Pisces…

I’m gonna try to post all 13 of these on MeWe to see what they look like next to each other…
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Then we have Nocturne, my Muse of Winter/Pisces…

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I finally finished the whole set of Zodiacs! And now I can move on, haha…
Personally I prefer villain organizations > singular villain. It’s very fun.
To start off we have Elizabeth, John’s sister…

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
So… it’s been a while since anybody’s posted anything here. *dusts off cobwebs*
Anyway, I thought it’d be neat if we could keep this going, so… yeah. I’ll post first.
I’d have to say that Newton would rather choose freedom but no home (because, well, he already has).
Would your character rather have one wish granted today or ten wishes…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I was literally trying to find this topic again thank you
Bruhhh that plot sounds amazing! I’d love to read it!
(Btw the reason I came here was because I need a last name to go with a first name Holly…I’m trying to bring back the tradition of Holly being a guy name…)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! 🙂 I enjoyed making it!
@writerlexi1216 Yessss! Glad he is! I tried to definitely go for that aesthetic and play up that aspect of him, heh. <3 😉 😉 😉
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oo I see! That’s cool.
@scripter-of-kingdoms Eyy that looks great!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*heart eyes* *<333 x infinity*
This is amazing! I’m such a fan of the color palette, too! 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hey! I know I told you about my boy, Kaizuke… 😉 Here’s his full collage!!!

He’s a thinker. An inventor, actually! He’s one of the MCs in a fantasy-romance WIP I (temporarily) abandoned to work on my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan. Currently, the book he’s in is called The Sunsets of Aedhà na, but as a writer, that’s su…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 These all look great! Are you actually going to write them?
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Sounds good! 😀 I should have that done by at least next week!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL all of these quotes are AWESOME!!!! I LOOOOVE them!!!!! <33
- Load More
