-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Wait my links didn’t work XD Here’s a post…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi216 You’re definitely not alone. I think it’d be safe to say every single writer/author struggles with this from time to time. I know it’s hard sharing your writing; I have a hard time with it too. But sometimes you just have to let go of expectations you may have for yourself and know that even if you’re not that great now, but you’re…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY WORD, you don’t know how much this post helped me! Seriously, that post was just, like, a huge bundle of encouragement. I appreciate it so much! And I agree with 100% of what you said, and it even helped me to change my perspective on my writing and to not be so perfectionistic (and to think about how God feels about it,…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
As a matter of fact, this is my most common problem as a writer. I fall into the discouraged every-aspect-of-my-writing-seems-to-stink-especially-compared-to-so and so’s-writing.
I feel you all the way on this one. And I feel the same way about my beloved/hated WIP.
I recently watched some videos from a show (that I find a…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! You’ve no idea how much it helps to hear you say those things <333 And I guess I’ve never really thought about it that way. I guess I thought that, if I was doubting my writing, then it was bad. But what you said makes sense! I super appreciate the kind words. Thank you! They mean so much 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, thank you so much!!! <333 This brought a huge smile to my face 🙂 It makes me feel relieved that I’m not the only one who goes through this *sigh* so that’s like a huge weight off my shoulders.
I know exactly what you mean about getting bored with the story/characters. I’ve felt stuck because I keep re-reading scenes or…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
The title says it all.
I told myself I wouldn’t post this, but… I needed to feel like I wasn’t the only one who ever asked themselves if their writing was “good enough.”
Long story short, I’ve been feeling like my writing is getting me nowhere, and no matter what, I criticize it tremendously. I begin to question my plot/char…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Ooh, exciting! I took the poll! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I participated! This concept sounds super neat! *thumbs up*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s so neat!! (I need to play that one because it sounds cool)… Yeah, I looooove the LoZ aesthetic! I’m glad there’s some fans on here!!
Awww, you got more ducklings??? THAT’S SO NEAT! *cries* *sniffles* Sorry, but I melt whenever I think about cute animals. How many of them are there? *whispers* Do you have a f…[Read more]
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
currently obsessed with the artemis fowl series ~
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’ll do a right to left one, then! Haha, at first they’re hard to read, but the more I read manga I got better at reading it. XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’ve read so much Japanese style manga that at this point I read everything right-to-left. Whatever you like best, of course!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 YESSS. Same here. I’ve only played Ocarina of Time and a li’l bit of A Link To The Past (like barely even past the first dungeon) but I know quite a bit about the other games due to my obsession with the mangas, fan art, and just reading about them. XD The aesthetic of the games is so good, I find! I love it!
Haha, yeah, I’m also…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Yeah, I really like Kaizy’s collage too for some reason! I think the yellow goes nicely with everything (plus it’s his favourite colour, lol). It’s definitely among my favourites that I’ve made. And I, too, am a HUGE fan of inventor/mechanical-type aesthetics. You know, when they’re kinda steampunk-y but not quite? I may have invented a…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Oh, that was great! I love it!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Awesome! I also saw the one you posted on your blog, it was epic!
I can’t wait to read it:) - Load More
