-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I’ll let you know when I’m published! 😉 Also I am still writing the guest post for your blog. I had a story comp due yesterday and so will begin to write it now that I have time to. 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 @jenwriter7
Love those! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is a great topic! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Haha, I am a huge fangirl. We need a fangirl fan club! cough Artemis Fowl can be our mascot cough
Thank you! Glad you like the collages!
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Aw, thank you! I’ve worked really hard on planning it out! :DDD The layout of the series itself is inspired by that of The Green Ember.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
FANGIRLS UNITE!!!!!!!!! Alrighty!! I will ABSOLUTELY do that! Oh, wow!!! That’s EPIC!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
First off, sorry it took me a bit to see this, I’ve been sooo busy I haven’t had the time for a lot of extra things. Secondly, girl, I 100% FEEL THIS WAY ALL THE TIME!!!!! What I do is
first beat myself up but I don’t recommend doing thatI’ll step away from my writing for a couple of hours, no more than a day, ’cause I’m just…[Read more] -
ella and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Well… I have currently 7 books planned. I can lay them all out for you here, and how they correspond, if you want. (Basically laying out my series here, lol. Just please nobody steal my ideas, I worked hard to think of these. I know most of you wouldn’t, but still.)
Book #1. The Azure Diamond:
Girl named Bren touched an…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 Fangirls unite!!! XDDD <3
Yass, tag me if you read them! <333
😀 I’ve made 10 collages thus far!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting The movie is definitely not as good as the series, I just have a crush on the actor who plays Artemis. Pretty much the only reason I liked it. XD
-
ella replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
nah, it’s fine, thanks again!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
AWESOME!!!! I had taken it on your blog earlier today!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah, I sooooo get what you mean. I’m that way ALL THE TIME! Aaah, cool!!! I’m gonna have to read it then, and I’ll let you know if/when I do!!!!!!!! <33 LOL!!!!! Haha, I learned that lesson the hard way. 😆
You’re welcome!!! Me too!!!!! <333
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I heard that the movie was simply terrible. I’ve read the whole series, the first 3 are my favorites. Anyway, nice collage!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 (He’s seriously SO CUTE. Like, just… ugh. It’s just that fangirling feeling if you know what I mean. <3333 XD) I really love the series, so I think you’d like it too! It’s become a favourite of mine, but yeah, you have to read them in order or else it’ll make no sense. XD
Thank you!! 😀 I like making the collages a lot.
-
ella replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey girl!!! It looks like everyone said what I was gonna say, so I’ll just send virtual hugs & ice cream your way!!!!!!!!!! 😉❤ Prayin’ you find inspiration and confidence in yourself that you can do amazing things and confidence in that you’re exactly where God wants you to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep writing and doing what yo…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooooh, that’s SUPER COOL!!!!!!!!! (LOL!!!!! I thought he was sooo cute too!!!! XD If I was younger, I’d have a crush on him too. 😉 LOL!! Hey, fangirl away.) Aaaah, okay, I’ll put it on my TBR!!! I think I’d really like them too!!!!!! I had actually started the second book a year or two ago but was soo lost ’cause I hadn’t…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 I’m on the fourth book and have seen the movie (the actor for Artemis is SO CUTE. I have a big crush on him. Excuse me while I fangirl.) Yes, DEFINITELY read it!! :DDD I know you’ll like it!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
aNOTHER collage, everyone. The brother of Aisha Ember in my story, and the main villain: Damias Ember. Seriously, this is the tenth collage I’ve made now. Wow.

- Load More
