-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Would you be willing to do a cover for me? 🙂
Title: The Calamitous Crossing of Diel Saigon
Color schemes: Dark, blue, snowy, icy, sunset-y
Genre: Fantasy-adventure
Length: Novel
Hope that’s enough, if you want more info please lmk! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aaaaah thank you!!! :DDDD That means SO MUCH to me. <3 I’m so happy you like them!!!! 😀
And yes, please post the plots! I’d be happy to give feedback! :3
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 DEFINITELY read the Artemis Fowl series!!! The books are so good! If you’re going to watch the movie, though, I’d recommend reading the first 3 books first. (The movie’s not as good but the actor who plays Artemis is really cute. <3 XD)
-
Katherine replied to the topic A Poll Just for Fun in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Sounds exciting!!!!! I took the poll!😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I know right?!?! XD <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Did someone say LORD OF THE RINGS? *hand shoots up in the air* *tries really hard not to fangirl and cry at the same time* Yesssss, I am a fan!! Who’s your fave character? I really like Sam, especially for his quote, “There’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.” Now excuse me while I go cry about that…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing A Series in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@everybody-here
Y’alls stories sound AMAZING!! And wow everybody has such neat outlines! *cough cough
I’m totally not taking notes in the cornercough cough* I’m still debating whether or not my story will stretch into a trilogy (I REALLY hope it does because I want to keep writing about these characters forever XD) so I’m not sure whether or not…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thank you!! <3333 And, I know I’ve heard of Artemis Fowl from SOMEWHERE… *racks brain to try to remember* but I don’t know where, and I’ve never read the book/watched the movie, either. But if you recommend it, I’ll look into it!! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh I just looked up the actor and he is pretty cute XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, finding Kingdom Pen is such a blessing for me!! Writing is my biggest passion EVER, so I’m soo happy to find other Christian writers who love it as much as I do!!! And I’m super glad you’re a fan of Caira and Newton (they’re the best!), and you were super helpful with your tips 😉 Ahaha, yeah, the middle (where I’m at) is…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re soooooooooooo welcome, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, I’m SOOOO HAPPY to hear this was encouraging!!!! Aww, well, know I meant EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!! You’re welcome!! That’s what writerly friends are for!!!!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU, girl!!!!! <33 *hugs you back* 😃
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha, it’s okay! I do weird things all the time. 😉
Haha, yeah, he is kind of cute. XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you, Issabelle!! *happily accepts motivational chocolate* This is EXACTLY what I needed right now 😉 Your post was so sweet, thank you!!! It was, like, a huge bundle of encouragement! And wow, I started smiling sooo big when you said those things! That was really kind, and I really, really appreciate it (and that quote, too!)…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, thank you, Ella! (How did you know virtual hugs and ice cream was what I needed??) I really appreciate this super kind post–it really made me feel better and made me smile 🙂 I’ve come to see that Kingdom Pen is really helpful and encouraging, so I’m super blessed to have found all of you! And I’m sure I’ll find the spark soon, and…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 XD Yessss!! Also don’t mind how weird I am. I’m the kind of person that actually uses upside down question marks.
Anyone else totally think that the actor for Artemis Fowl is the cutest ever¿
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!!!!!!! We NEED a fangirl club!!!! Hahaha, okay, Artemis Fowl can be our mascot!! XD
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!!!! <33
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you:D
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks:) I’ll be sure and let you know when I do open it for beta readers:)
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks! I’ll be excited to see what you come up with!!
- Load More
