-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Rock Climbing Scene…Help! in the forum Plotting 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, that sounds like a great scene:) I’m writing a couple of scarp scaling scenes too, but since it’s set in the 9th-century era, I wouldn’t be much help with the lingo.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness. I so completely LOVE your collages! And that is such a beautiful idea to display them, *sigh* I wish I had more room so I could do the same:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
And I second the motion. Writer buddies for life!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
I wouldn’t worry about it.
And ABSOLUTELY NOT! Of course, we want you on the forum:) ! -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!! 😀 I know that I’ve felt super blessed to have found KP as well! That’s why I’m on here so much lol 🙂 And, this may sound cheesy, but y’all have become, like, my best friends. Seriously, I always look forward to chatting with you guys on the forum! 💗 Writer buddies for life 🤞🏻
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
You can usually find me chilling, preferably with a bowl of feta, olive, and bacon topped salad. <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I looked for it but don’t see it… I’m very excited to see it though!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you so much, girl!! Yes, go ahead!! I’d LOVE to see your wall of collages!!! :DDD Oooh, thank you! It’s always been my dream to get people interested in my poor charries >:3
looks around, whispers
Between you and me, Kaizy’s is my favourite out of all the collages I’ve done! Don’t tell Chiaro! ;P
-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, thank you!! <3 Y’all are so sweet! I’m so happy and blessed that I found KP because I have the feeling somehow KNOW I’ll end up with very close friends on here; it’s hard to explain, but I honestly think God brought me here for a reason.
-
Kads replied to the topic What Does Being a Writer Mean to You? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@wyn-rose First off, I’d like to say this is a GREAT question. It really made me think.
To me, being a writer is sending out my characters into the world. Something I really want of my writing is to make somebody feel like they might be able to relate to some of my characters or something that my characters did. I want people to think…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, that wall of collages ROCKS!!! You totally just inspired me to do the exact same thing (if you don’t mind me stealing your idea)! Dang, I want to try to do something like that now 😛 Have I told you how interested I am in your characters? They’re so neat! Who’s your fave? (Psssst, I think mine is Kaizuke…)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
No, don’t worry about it *shrugs* You’re close to 13, so that shouldn’t matter one bit! 🙂 Noooooo, we don’t want you off the forum!!! You’re an AWESOME person (and writer) and we totally enjoy chatting with you! 😛 I wouldn’t give it a second thought
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! I think I’ll have a look at them whenever I feel low in motivation <3 You should print yours! It really added a nice creative aesthetic to my room. 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That looks so nice!
*tempted to print mine out but I have no place to put them haha…*
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s a pic of the 12 collages I’ve done, up on my bulletin board!!
I actually changed my cover image to this, it’s just hard to tell. XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Rock Climbing Scene…Help! in the forum Plotting 5 years, 7 months ago
@hobbitchild I think what you have is great! The only things I’d add would maybe be to describe the stumble of the falling character and the split second reaction, just to maximize the scene! Example (I’ll use random names here): Dillon handed Hayden the harness, and as he pushed it into his hand, Hayden stumbled. His eyes widened, mouth ope…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oo, nice!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Another collage for my bird character Enmerelde in my series. 😀

-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @scoutfinch180 @any-other-atla-fans @i-know-one-person-is-missing I found this really cool fan art of Sokka and wanted to share it! It definitely inspired me, heh.

“Boomerang! You do always come back!”
- Load More
