-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAHOO! So happy you’re looking forward to it! I’m editing it right now 😀
Thank you! I’ll try not to have so many indenting errors next time! Haha…
Yay! Thanks!
Ohmygosh YES! I fangirl all the time, so I KNOW the feeling 😉 I’m coming back from a trip tomorrow so it may be busy, but if I have the time, I may post a…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Six O'clock: A Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
I just finished it! You are definitely a master with descriptions (do you have any tips on them?) The imagery was so clear, I literally saw everything happening scene by scene:)
Awesome job! -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow! Those lines set up the action straight away:) Awesome!
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. and
Wyn Rose are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
And it is just way too awesome that Newton gets a whole chapter all to himself!! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
(*trying to contain excitement but failing miserably*) I AM SO DEFINITELY GOING TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR CHAPTER 2!!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY! I’m so stoked you enjoyed it (and that you were hooked! Your feedback is VERY encouraging!) Ahh, that’s fine! I like writing in all caps (and using exclamation points, haha). WOOHOO! That’s SO AMAZING! I’m super happy you like it, and wow, you’re really making me want to share more! I may edit more of Ch. 2 later and try to post…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome!! 😀
-
Abigail.M. and
imwritehere1920 are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! Hope you win too 😉
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
It was SO AMAZING! AND YES! I DEFINITELY WANT TO READ MORE!! Okay, I gotta stop writing in all caps, but I definitely feel like writing in all caps!!!
Seriously though, I’m even more excited to read more of this story than I was when I waited for the second book of one of my favorite series to come out!And a chapter from…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
I probably won’t have it started for a while yet, but when I do make one, I’ll be sure and let you know:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THANKS, Hallie!!! 😀 Ahhhh, Newton is a character that I’m such a fan of.
*spoiler alert* Newton is a former villain, but then he abandons the bad guys and basically becomes a nomad. After that, he joins Caira on her quest so that he can help her bring down the government. And
there may or may not be a romance between Newton and…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwwww, you have no idea how much that warms my heart to read!! I’m very happy you liked it 🙂 And thank you for reading it! I’m SO GLAD you were hooked!!! And I put so much effort into descriptions that I’m glad they sounded good! I appreciate it, and if I decide to share more, you’re more than welcome to read it!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank YOU!!! I’m so happy that you guys enjoyed it (because I was super nervous!) Wow, seriously??? YAY! I’m glad you were hooked! I personally consider Chapter One to definitely be the most confusing chapter, so hopefully if I send out more it’ll be even better! Yeah, I’m dying to share some of Newton’s story! I’m in the middle of…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Sokka is my favourite character, along with Toph! (Who are your fave characters?)
Yesss, I love his character type. At least he gets the ‘space sword’, though. XD That was one of my favourite parts.
“Yeah, my first girlfriend turned into the moon.”
- Load More
